Bubba and Tink Final Update 11/23

wanted to take a trip down memory lane, but I couldn't find my hot Italian pic.....so this will have to do.

00771.jpg

or maybe this one....I couldn't decide

hairyman.jpg

Photobucket is not cooperating for me to find the genuine article , but boy is that atrip down memory lane :rotfl2::rotfl2:

Sadly, I didn't poke mine out before you went and gone and posted the pics again!!! :crazy2:

I am hoping they come up again Marv:rotfl2::rotfl2:

Oh, that is bad. :rotfl2: At least you weren't gone too long. We did that to our 3 yr old son in Okinawa - :eek: We actually drove off before we noticed he wasn't with us - we came back to find him standing with a little lady not much bigger than him, patting his hand and speaking Kanji to him - he wasn't even worried :goodvibes

Carol and I felt very bad that we did that !! He was not in the kleast concerned :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

The Brain Cells are still sleeping and tomorrow I have Defensive Driving for work , a LONG 6 hour course but it is made sweeter by the discount on insurance I will get for the next 3 years and I get paid for the 6 hours:banana::banana:
I am OFF most of Friday sooooo with luck I can squeeze in some Brain cell thinking for Round 3 , till then keep the answers pouring in !!If Cherie has any other Memory Lane Pix :scared1::scared1::scared1:She knows I have some classics !! But Cherie you have to find the original Pole Dancing ones as captured by your poor son !!!!:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Okay a Serious Update !!
Samantha had her phone interview for The Student Ambassador vacation !!They asked her about her Cheerleading and what she liked the most .. she said the dancing. Then they asked her what she liked the best in Social Studies .. I was shocked at her answer and even more shocked she REALLY meant it ..... The World Wars:banana:I reminded her that part of the trip would include a visit to The Normandy Beaches and she said YEP that's what he said too !! Of course visiting the House where Anne Frank hid is gonna thrill her too !!I am really proud of her , World Wars would not be something I would expect a 16 year old GIRL to be fascinated by!!

Sadly, I didn't poke mine out before you went and gone and posted the pics again!!! :crazy2:

Oops. Sorry :3dglasses

Carol and I felt very bad that we did that !! He was not in the kleast concerned :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

I guess no harm done, right? :rotfl2:

Okay a Serious Update !!
Samantha had her phone interview for The Student Ambassador vacation !!They asked her about her Cheerleading and what she liked the most .. she said the dancing. Then they asked her what she liked the best in Social Studies .. I was shocked at her answer and even more shocked she REALLY meant it ..... The World Wars:banana:I reminded her that part of the trip would include a visit to The Normandy Beaches and she said YEP that's what he said too !! Of course visiting the House where Anne Frank hid is gonna thrill her too !!I am really proud of her , World Wars would not be something I would expect a 16 year old GIRL to be fascinated by!!

:cheer2: for Samantha! Sounds like she is doing great!:cheer2:

Okay a Serious Update !!

What a smart young lady Samantha is. You should be proud of her. Is she going to the Ann Frank house? If so I think she will be really moved by it. I read her story at 15 and so did my DD. My husband and I toured the house a few years ago. There isn't much in the attic rooms where the family hid but what really got to me is when you enter Anne's room her pictures of movie stars etc .... are still on the walls. Seeing that brought me to tears. You can't take pictures in the house so I brought back post cards for my DD. When I gave them to her she started crying. I wasn't prepared for such an emotional reaction from her. She told me later that, the post cards are the favorite thing we brought back for her.

Sounds like Samantha had a great phone interview! I'm a big WWII fan. Not sure if that was just because of general interest when I was a boy, or because I knew my Dad was in the Navy in the Pacific during that time..... :confused:

Thanks ever sooooo much Cherie....... :crazy2:
any time....any time...:lmao:

Never tell Winkers you don't want to see something again !!!:rotfl2::rotfl2:She will now search the internet for even more horrific pix:scared1::scared1::rotfl2::rotfl2:Or she may find CAT pix !!!!!!!:rotfl2::rotfl2:
Ask and you shall recieve.....

funny-pictures-cats-umbrella-rain-f.jpg

farts.jpg

Okay a Serious Update !!

I think she and I would get along fabulously!! She is going to have a fabulous time! Of course you're her grandma, so she must be awesome!

Oops. Sorry :3dglasses

I guess no harm done, right? :rotfl2:

:cheer2: for Samantha! Sounds like she is doing great!:cheer2:

Poor Marv he now has another female on his case !!!!:rotfl2:

What a smart young lady Samantha is. You should be proud of her. Is she going to the Ann Frank house? If so I think she will be really moved by it. I read her story at 15 and so did my DD. My husband and I toured the house a few years ago. There isn't much in the attic rooms where the family hid but what really got to me is when you enter Anne's room her pictures of movie stars etc .... are still on the walls. Seeing that brought me to tears. You can't take pictures in the house so I brought back post cards for my DD. When I gave them to her she started crying. I wasn't prepared for such an emotional reaction from her. She told me later that, the post cards are the favorite thing we brought back for her.

I knew she had read the Diary of Anne Frank, but it was news to me that she liked the World Wars history !! She also has to research facts about the countries she will visit , For sure I can help out with England :lmao::lmao:Ithink I may know someone who can help out with Germany :rolleyes1:rotfl2:Oh Magdalena where are you!!!!:rotfl2: On aserious note I am gonna ask for a postcard from Ann Franks house :cloud9:

Sounds like Samantha had a great phone interview! I'm a big WWII fan. Not sure if that was just because of general interest when I was a boy, or because I knew my Dad was in the Navy in the Pacific during that time..... :confused:

Well I had an Uncle in WW! who was a stretcher bearer and frequently had the person at the other end of the stretcher shot, to the point where the platoon began to wonder what his good luck charm was !!!His reply in his country lingo was " Them Buggers darnt shoot me ":rotfl2::rotfl2:My Dad was in the middle East for 5 years and my FIL was captured at the Battle of the Bulge and a POW for 3 months !!

any time....any time...:lmao:

Ask and you shall recieve.....

funny-pictures-cats-umbrella-rain-f.jpg

farts.jpg

I think she and I would get along fabulously!! She is going to have a fabulous time! Of course you're her grandma, so she must be awesome!

Loved the Cat pix again Cherie !!! and Thankyou for your comments !!!:hug:

Poor Marv he now has another female on his case !!!!:rotfl2:
Trust me Rosie, Tammie on my case is nothing new...... :rotfl:
I knew she had read the Diary of Anne Frank, but it was news to me that she liked the World Wars history !! She also has to research facts about the countries she will visit , For sure I can help out with England :lmao::lmao:
Yes, but I doubt getting hung up on a fence and flashing everyone will interest Samantha very much. :eek: I'm sure she'll be great at calling them all Cheeky Monkeys though...... :rotfl2:
Ithink I may know someone who can help out with Germany :rolleyes1:rotfl2:Oh Magdalena where are you!!!!:rotfl2:
Oh, you know Magdalene doesn't care anything about sharing information about Germany...... :rolleyes1
Well I had an Uncle in WW! who was a stretcher bearer and frequently had the person at the other end of the stretcher shot, to the point where the platoon began to wonder what his good luck charm was !!!His reply in his country lingo was " Them Buggers darnt shoot me ":rotfl2::rotfl2:My Dad was in the middle East for 5 years and my FIL was captured at the Battle of the Bulge and a POW for 3 months !!
Sounds like you have quite a history there too Rosie! Would love to sit down sometime and share stories we've both heard. :goodvibes Probably get around to those interesting war stories too...... :laughing:

Trust me Rosie, Tammie on my case is nothing new...... :rotfl:

I meant Cherie ( Winkers) not Tammy!!!!:lmao:
Yes, but I doubt getting hung up on a fence and flashing everyone will interest Samantha very much. :eek: I'm sure she'll be great at calling them all Cheeky Monkeys though...... :rotfl2:

You have a LONG memory my friend !!!! I also better tell her what they call an eraser in England too or she might be smacking some young men in the face for NO reason !!:rotfl2:
Oh, you know Magdalene doesn't care anything about sharing information about Germany...... :rolleyes1

Once I find out their itinarary I will be asking Magdalene for LOTS of info !!
Sounds like you have quite a history there too Rosie! Would love to sit down sometime and share stories we've both heard. :goodvibes Probably get around to those interesting war stories too...... :laughing:

Oh yea I have lots about the GI's in England to tell :rotfl2::rotfl2:

Sorry have been really busy with work and Kyle's birthday party for friends and family !! I am once again FAR behind !!! To boot I am not feeling well !!:headache:

I bet ya'll thought I had dropped of the face of the earth:rotfl2:Well I am back :banana::banana: Gonna go back and check where I left off :rotfl2:

I think for now I am moving on to Cape Cod as I have as yet no word on who we will be taking for sure other than the 2 who Carol sooooooo kindly voluntered us to take:scared1:Not really they are a cute married couple but they may need wheelchairs and he has an ostomy which Carol kindly volunteered me to take care of:rotfl2::rotfl2:
BUT I volunteered Dan to take another married couple who the gal would be in a wheelchair . Cathleen's response "YES we get on the buses :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:first".

For Cape Cod this is gonna be much harder to pre trip as I am clueless :confused3Marv don't even !!!!!!:rotfl2::rotfl2: We will be staying in Hyannis and going to Provincetown , if anyone knows the area and has any good restaurant suggestions I am allears (pardon the pun)I am particularly looking for one of those lake front shantys that sells Lobsters . I remember going to a couple somewhere in New England coastline it was years ago and I remember they were not cheap , but I really think we should do it !!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter