Boulder Ridge Renovation?

We should not worry about construction here during the holidays. Those who truly want to be here during Christmas already booked their rooms at the 11 month window and hopefully got their request. Should be one floor at a time and they can keep most the noise and mess contained to that floor.

I understand Covid slowing things down where the refurb was concerned but it looks like we continually got overlooked or back-burnered more likely. When they give no detail it begins to look suspicious, which really is the way WDW and DVC seem to operate best. Not sure what they owe us VWL owners (sorry, BRV just doesn’t kick in for this ol timer)😂, but some explanation might go a long way, rather than none.

Anyone there now that can poke around and see anything? curious to see if they have started at least moving equipment or supplies to the area? Just reaching here...:worship:

It is amazing how quickly they demolished Spirit of aloha. What has it been two or three weeks? Sickening how they just ignore one project they know has to be done and just move on to the next with no concern about the ownership of BRV. All we want is a date....that's it. just let us know they give a sh#t!

Does anyone know what to expect with this long over due refurb? Any photos of what to expect that are noto so old that they are no longer useful?

BRV is a very understated resort and since Copper Creek has opened the demand lies there. As a BRV owner, I am also looking forward to the refurb however, I don't think the Disney exec's in charge of making decisions about which resort gets the next refurb have the mindset of "it's only BRV, we can leave that for now". There will be strategic economic plans in place that determine what gets done and when.

Once it is done, we will have one of the nicest and sought after home resorts. I'm sure it will be worth the wait :-)

BRV is a very understated resort and since Copper Creek has opened the demand lies there. As a BRV owner, I am also looking forward to the refurb however, I don't think the Disney exec's in charge of making decisions about which resort gets the next refurb have the mindset of "it's only BRV, we can leave that for now". There will be strategic economic plans in place that determine what gets done and when.

Once it is done, we will have one of the nicest and sought after home resorts. I'm sure it will be worth the wait :-)
Agree and disagree. Disagree, announcing a new resort (Big Pine Key) when we were already in line are the Disney exec's giving us the finger. They knew what resorts were in line for refurb but chose to have new property cut the line for new sales. Agree, once it is done we will have the best and sought after resort. There are no other resorts as quaint and well themed as BRV. That is why we bought there not for the rooms.....but that was 3 years ago so hurry up already!

It's clear to me they care only about selling new points.

I would urge anyone looking to buy at a new resort to take a look at the pics of the old resorts (BRV, BW, BC) to see what Disney considers "deluxe" and what you can expect your shiny new resort to look like in 15+ years.

What email address should use to express my displeasure?

It's clear to me they care only about selling new points.

I would urge anyone looking to buy at a new resort to take a look at the pics of the old resorts (BRV, BW, BC) to see what Disney considers "deluxe" and what you can expect your shiny new resort to look like in 15+ years.

What email address should use to express my displeasure?
You can use DVCMemberSatisfactionTeam@DisneyVacationClub.com.

After doing a split-stay [BRV and SSR] it is evident that a refurb is sorely needed:

00-qSvDM5RbRDsgPz4pfWeJXkYr5IDGYCMS7j3bLZS0RJjPu0EZzpo3qZzMH8ZgILJqrnHjCyIZu59oV2we_kMG9A

00-qSvDM5RbRDsgPz4pfWeJXkYr5IDGYCMS7j3bLZS0RJjCewdwV6rirLmXNyAaICfWaAUrgnwgvQnZ_1RWb7NZPA

00-qSvDM5RbRDsgPz4pfWeJXkYr5IDGYCMS7j3bLZS0RJg_L5svU7C6dC3R0UrZHozEaAUrgnwgvQnZ_1RWb7NZPA

00-qSvDM5RbRDsgPz4pfWeJXkYr5IDGYCMS7j3bLZS0RJhDu-jgLJIF4v8me9qHZ60u5cYdfB3jRoL_VZILaXEufg

00-qSvDM5RbRDsgPz4pfWeJXkYr5IDGYCMS7j3bLZS0RJgvQSueaL1ETrhlaEmgoKljaAUrgnwgvQnZ_1RWb7NZPA

00-qSvDM5RbRDsgPz4pfWeJXkYr5IDGYCMS7j3bLZS0RJizQrqrUWBAh6cm03SmaNIiV7ntXQOewWgszVPDOQPWWw

00-qSvDM5RbRDsgPz4pfWeJXkYr5IDGYCMS7j3bLZS0RJhsuq_HKeBeko3_my6OWtsL5cYdfB3jRoL_VZILaXEufg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter