Boston Meet in Sept/Oct Poll.....We have a date...Sept 23!

What day works best for you??

• Sept. 15

• Sept 16

• Sept 22

• Sept 23

• Sept 30

• Oct 6

• Oct 7

• Oct 13

• Oct 14

Results are only viewable after voting.
OK, here is some more adventures of Paper Plate Mary Ann:

Here she is getting Mickey-fied with Camcolt and Goofy4Tink
eb7f0fea.jpg

She begged me to take a picture of her with her favorite piano player Christian right after she put a $100 tip and her room key on his piano

eb7f0fac.jpg

Goofy4Tink sang a song (I think it was a Billy Joel song) to Paper Plate Mary Ann
eb7f0fa9.jpg

Paper Plate Mary Ann even did the Unicorn Dance
eb7f0d30.jpg

Paper Plate Mary Ann just can't hold her liquor
eb7f0ef5.jpg

Allrighty then people.....we've been hearing a lot of noise for Sunday's brunch. And since Miss Karen felt compelled to post those dubious photos of me and flat Mary Ann, fluffed out Mary Ann and I have decided to go with Sunday, Sept 23...just to make life difficult for Miss JR!!
So....we'll be posting a new thread later today to let everyone know of the date. Hope a lot of you can make it on that day!!!

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

The Sunday Brunch WAS quite delicious - and now it will "officially" be a Fall Boston DIS Meet :goodvibes

Goofy4Tink sang a song (I think it was a Billy Joel song) to Paper Plate Mary Ann
eb7f0fa9.jpg

BTW, before we lock up this thread, been meaning to comment.......

After viewing this photo, I don't think PP Mary Ann is the ONLY one who can not hold her liquor
:rotfl2::rotfl2: :rotfl2:

BTW, before we lock up this thread, been meaning to comment.......

After viewing this photo, I don't think PP Mary Ann is the ONLY one who can not hold her liquor
:rotfl2::rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I know...isn't a shame about poor Danny!!!

I'm busy on Sept. 23. That's my laundry day.
Yeah, I forgot, that's my hairwashing day!!!! Get over it!

Sunday, Sept 23 is herewith, officially designated as the Boston DIS Fall Meet day!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter