bog fast pass for November

Not sure what Disney is doing , but the website is up and running for early Nov!
Finally!!!! Booked Nov 2nd!!! Woot!!

I did not even pre order any food. We can do that when we get there! I just wanted to grab a time and get it booked for Nov 2nd...

We wanted a late lunch so I was able to grab the latest one!! I did a screen shot with my phone!!:thumbsup2

Looks like Nov 10 is the latest available right now. I really want Nov 12th but it still says unavailable. I guess I will just have to keep my fingers crossed and keep trying.

firegurl said:
Looks like Nov 10 is the latest available right now. I really want Nov 12th but it still says unavailable. I guess I will just have to keep my fingers crossed and keep trying.

Good to know. I need 15 optimally (the day we will be in Fantasyland) or 17 is our other MK day.

Looks like I've still got some stalking to do. Lol

magicaldisney said:
Because you're not at your 27 day mark yet. You will need to wait until October 18th.
Thanks. I wasn't sure the 27 applies anymore.

You mean Oct 20?

I managed to secure lunch for our intimate party of two on 7 November...

I am soooooooooooo excited...

It's not so much about the food but it's a long way to travel from Perth, Australia to have missed such an experience...

Are you guys getting an ADR OR using the link? Never mind I see that it is through the fastpass website. Can you book for more than yourself? My brother has a seperate reservation.. DO I need his log-in to get a reservation for him as well? Can we get our time now and then maybe pre-select our food later but before we get there?

SO if today is through the 10th then our day should open on the 16th right? I say our day cuz I want to lunch on the 12th as well.. Keep your fingers crossed!

Good Morning! I was able to get a FP for lunch on Nov. 2!!!! I had to pre-order my food which I did not want to do. Do you have to pre- order or did I miss the option to order when we arrive?? Thx!!

Finally got a BOG reservation for Nov 6th! So happy! I did not have to preorder, although it was defaulted to the preorder option. Also, I originally didn't like the time it gave
me but took it anyway. I went back in and it gave me two more options to choose from that included the one I wanted.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter