bog fast pass for November

Had anyone had any luck for November 1st yet?

No, I have been trying for the same and just went in hoping for the 2nd and nothing. We arrive the 29th, I could have had that the other day and did not take it because I did. It know how fats check in would be etc. now that is not available either. Boo!

I've missed something haven't I? I tried for mid November a while back when I got my code or whatever but it said they were all full :confused3. Was I to early? Our package starts on Nov. 10th.

I've missed something haven't I? I tried for mid November a while back when I got my code or whatever but it said they were all full :confused3. Was I to early? Our package starts on Nov. 10th.

You can do it 27 days out from the day you want to eat there. It was not doing it for 27 days yesterday and not yet as of today.

Thank you! This is my first time going with the bands and MDE so I missed that info somehow. :goodvibes

We arrive Nov 13th and I haven't gotten a code. Should I have received one by now?

I booked through the UK site and I think I used a long booking reference # they gave me. I'm not sure but I didn't get anything speparate so it must be that.

Had anyone had any luck for November 1st yet?

I've had no luck either. we also arrive 10/29 and want a fast pass for 11/2 but nothing is available as of 15 mins ago. it seems to be consistent with being available at the 27 day mark so I'm not sure whats going on.:confused3

We check in on 31. Yesterday I was able to see up to Nov 5. Our stay is longer than the 5th and the rest of the days aren't 27 days out so I'm not sure how the site works. There were a couple of times to choose from on each day, yesterday early evening.

I thought I was doing something wrong! Glad to hear it's the system and I hope it gets fixed soon.

You do not need the email invitation. Just wait until you are 27 days out and you can log-in like you would log-in to MDE and then it will ask for your reservation ID- which is a 12 digit id number. If you try too early, the site automatically tells you there is no availability and that confuses people right off the bat. I actually logged in to the BOG FP site 2 weeks ago because I was bored and because of that, MDE completely locked me out and I could not sign on. Had to call IT and they had to reset my password. I won't be doing that again lol. We arrive Nov 12th so I am going to try 10 days from now since we are 37 days out today! :thumbsup2

We arrive the 31st, there is nothing for November yet, as far as I can see.

We check in on 31. Yesterday I was able to see up to Nov 5. Our stay is longer than the 5th and the rest of the days aren't 27 days out so I'm not sure how the site works. There were a couple of times to choose from on each day, yesterday early evening.

It's 27 days prior to the day you want to eat there not check in for your vacation, so you want to eat there on Nov 2 you should be able to book tomorrow or Wednesday.

It seems the FP+ reservations stopped on 10-31????

I am 25 days out and have been checking everyday. There are 2 other threads on this board with everyone so stressed that we can not access Nov dates?:confused3

FB planning pages too!! Everyone in the same boat!:worried:

I called Disney Tech support this morning and she said they had not been given an updates on the Be our guest booking page? She said they could be tweaking it and to just keep checking.

It is just so frustrating! It is the last major thing I need to book for our trip Nov 1st- Nov 5th??

Then others are seeing to Nov 5th on their page twice and no Nov 6th..>Jumps to Nov 7th. So it seems the website is having issues.

I sure hope it gets resolved soon.:(

I logged on last week to check just to get an idea and I can see dates for my Nov trip, Nov 7 -13th is showing but I want to go on Nov 14th, nothing yet for that date, but I have 4 more days till I am at my 27th day.

I checked for my dates the other day and all of my dates were open we will be there Oct 30th -Nov 4th but since I have a dinner ressie on our last night there we decided to stay with that.

Still nothing showing for Nov 1st on.....................Tried first thing this morning!
very frustrating!!:sad2:

We arrive Nov 13th and I haven't gotten a code. Should I have received one by now?

There is no code. I think what PP was referring to was the reservation confirmation number. If you have a package, you don't use the typical confirmation number to log into the BOG FP+ site - the one with letters and numbers. You have to obtain the all numerical confirmation number, which can be found on both your yellow DME tags or in the URL bar when you're on the online check-in page.

I can't even sign in to the BOG fp website! Has anyone ever had this problem before? What can I do?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter