bog fast pass for November

I also can't get any FP+ times after 10/31. My trip is 10/29-11/2, I was going for 11/1 it 11/2, and nothing shows available.

Maybe the issue was temporary? I was, just now, able to sign in with no problem

No, I've tried lots of times over several days. I type in my email and password but the "sign in" button stays all grayed out and I can't click on it!

I tried to create a new account, but that didn't work either since my email is already registered on the Disney site.

No, I've tried lots of times over several days. I type in my email and password but the "sign in" button stays all grayed out and I can't click on it!

I tried to create a new account, but that didn't work either since my email is already registered on the Disney site.

Did you actually re-enter your password, even though it might be 'saved' in your computer? Because, even though my password is saved in my computer, I discovered that I have to re-enter it every time for the 'sign in' button to go from grey to green (don't have to re-enter the email though, so it's a strange quirk!). So I remove the dots (my encrypted password), and re-enter it anew every single time I want to sign in. This trick works for me.

Did you actually re-enter your password, even though it might be 'saved' in your computer? Because, even though my password is saved in my computer, I have to re-enter it every time for the 'sign in' button to go from grey to green (don't have to re-enter the email though, so it's a strange quirk!). So I remove the dots (encrypted password), and re-enter it anew every single time I want to sign in. This trick Works for me.

Thanks so much! This trick worked for me. We aren't at 27 days yet and with everyone else having problems who knows if it will even work, but at least I was able to sign in.

When I enter my email and login, it does not prompt me for my reservation number and goes right to availability, which is the next 7 days. Our trip is November 3rd. Any idea why it won't ask for my reservation number?

When I enter my email and login, it does not prompt me for my reservation number and goes right to availability, which is the next 7 days. Our trip is November 3rd. Any idea why it won't ask for my reservation number?
same thing happens to me. :(

same thing happens to me. :(

I think because once you are signed in it is already linked to your MDE reservation and has stored your account information.
When I log in it takes me right to my dates and they are highlighted for my stay Nov 1st through Nov 5th.:thumbsup2

So we can all get that far, but then nothing is avaialble??

I figure if they were totally stopping the testing phase they would take the website down??? So I am hoping eventually they release some times for us to pick.:rolleyes1 Make an announcement or something! This is so frustrating!:mad:

Up until yesterday my dates through Oct 31 were open and available.

Then finally November should've opened today... and now NONE of my dates show availability. Not even for Oct. :sad2:

Rumor is that they're stopping the FP for BOG and planning on adding breakfast and lunch as book able ADR reservations. Just rumors right now though....

Subbing. Was REALLY hoping to get BOG lunch on 11/15 or 11/17.

Im really becoming quite resentful of Disney over managing planning and the thought of spending SO much money on this trip and not being allowed to ride/dine as I planned. It's CS for crying out loud!

Subbing. Was REALLY hoping to get BOG lunch on 11/15 or 11/17.

Im really becoming quite resentful of Disney over managing planning and the thought of spending SO much money on this trip and not being allowed to ride/dine as I planned. It's CS for crying out loud!

I agree 100% :thumbsup2

Me, too! In fact, I'm not even looking forward to our trip anymore and if it weren't too late to cancel, I would. I almost did at 45 days but now it's too hard with airfare, time off of work, etc. I'm looking forward to getting away, but for the first time ever I'm not excited about being at Disney.

As far as BOG, I notice this morning another day was added for availability...October 14. So it appears the open window is staying at 7 days, at least for now. I wonder if Oct 15 will be added tomorrow?

I still find it interesting I have not had to enter my reservation number.

Is Disney changing it to a 7-day booking window or is this temporary until they implement an ADR system for lunch? I guess time will tell.

I hate this waiting game with our trip less than a month away. :sad2:

Rumor is that they're stopping the FP for BOG and planning on adding breakfast and lunch as book able ADR reservations. Just rumors right now though....

The first I've heard this rumor. Adding breakfast and making both breakfast and lunch bookable through an ADR but still quick service? That would be unprecedented. I'd think the BOG novelty will eventually wear off where this wouldn't be warranted.

Allears.net is reporting that BOG has gone to FP+ only for lunch - no standby, no standby + (just like they are doing with Toy Story this week). So my guess is that it will be a rolling 7 days and any one with an MDE account and tickets will be able to make a reservation.

Allears.net is reporting that BOG has gone to FP+ only for lunch - no standby, no standby + (just like they are doing with Toy Story this week). So my guess is that it will be a rolling 7 days and any one with an MDE account and tickets will be able to make a reservation.

I hope that is the case..I just want to be able to make one before we go for lunch at BOG on Nov 2nd.

I do not want to have to line up first thing in the morning since we have CRT at 8:30am. UGH!:confused3

So does that mean then if I want to make a lunch FP+ I would be able to try to obtain one 7 days from the day I want it? Example: I want to book late lunch on Nov 6th so would that mean on Oct 31st I could try to obtain my FP+?

Ok now I'm confused. I thought I uses the BOG link and reserved at 30 days. Is this no longer the case?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter