bog fast pass for November

As far as BOG, I notice this morning another day was added for availability...October 14. So it appears the open window is staying at 7 days, at least for now. I wonder if Oct 15 will be added tomorrow?

I still find it interesting I have not had to enter my reservation number.

Where are you seeing this? Since you aren't entering a reservation number it doesn't seem to be the regular BOG reservation site.

Thanks. That is the same site. It does require a reservation number...unless you are using an account that you reserved a BOG on an earlier trip. If so, it pulls from that earlier trip and going forward always shows you a rolling 7 day window. So, to all the rest of us looking for our first BOG FP, your comment of seeing a day open each day, 7 days ahead, does not apply to our situation. What you are seeing is how it has always been after a trip has passed so this does not indicate any change in only allowing a 7 day in advance reservation system.

At least this is the way I understand how the system has been.

Ok, so first timers are still booking at 30,right?

It had been 27 days. However, no one has been able to book at all for November. People who are at the 27 days as of the last 4 days (wanting to book Nov 1-4) have not been able to book.

No one really knows why or when it could change.

Thanks. That is the same site. It does require a reservation number...unless you are using an account that you reserved a BOG on an earlier trip. If so, it pulls from that earlier trip and going forward always shows you a rolling 7 day window. So, to all the rest of us looking for our first BOG FP, your comment of seeing a day open each day, 7 days ahead, does not apply to our situation. What you are seeing is how it has always been after a trip has passed so this does not indicate any change in only allowing a 7 day in advance reservation system. At least this is the way I understand how the system has been.

Thank you for clarifying. So even if the site was working, I wouldn't be able to prebook?

I believe that if you have a new reservation you can create a new MDE account and then login with the new reservation number. There are probably details in the BOG sticky. I haven't had to do it personally.

Is everyone having no luck with the lunch reservation? My 27 day window opens tomorrow

Is everyone having no luck with the lunch reservation? My 27 day window opens tomorrow

I am 22 days out and have been trying since 30 days out and still nothing available as of this morning for November???:confused3

Changes are coming for sure!:(

The invite does not even make a difference! Still nothing!

Hopefully Disney will tell us something soon.

Hopefully. If it's going to be FP only, I'd like to think it'll be offered.

WTH

I received my email invitation today and I still don't have access for any dates nov 1-7. This is so frustrating! Why would Disney send out invitations and not have the dates open?:confused3

I received my email invitation today and I still don't have access for any dates nov 1-7. This is so frustrating! Why would Disney send out invitations and not have the dates open?:confused3

Because the dept. responsible for sending the invitations was not notified by the department that decided to change everything to stop sending out the invitations?
Or maybe the suits that have hatched up some new plan which will create havoc with everyone's carefully laid plans don't even know enough about how things really are to know about the email invites?
Or Disney's computers have finally seized control and are spitting out meaningless invitations - or the inept IT dept. can't figure out how to stop the computers from sending out meaningless invitations?
My personal prediction is that they are turning BOG into a 1TS restaurant for lunch just in time for the holidays - but I'm a cynic.

I read on a different thread that the rumor is BOG is going to FP+ only after Oct. 31, and that it will count towards your three FP+ for the day.

Checking all the different ways of possibly booking BoG for lunch & getting nothing is driving me crazy! I'm doing 3 as of now:
1. The BoG lunch FP site
2. Changing a ride FP+ experience.
3. Booking a dining reservation, which now shows lunch times for the current day but were already unavailable when I checked this morning as a test. I suppose I'll stay up until midnight tonight to see what happens. I'd hate to wait until the night/early morning of the day before our lunch but if that's the deal, I just need to know & I'll do it.

Come on Disney, what's the plan?!

Seriously is it TS already for lunches? Anyone know when these adr will be available?

I hate unannounced changes. Its really unfair to those on the cusp. So now ppl 180 days out can book it but I have 32 days out and it's already gone? Boo!

Subbing - waiting to see when and if we'll be able to book a FP for lunch in November.

Hi all-

Check your dates! I just made a fastpass reservation for Be Our Guest lunch for November 9th! :cool1:

Good luck! pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter