Body Glide

lvthemouse

Earning My Ears
Does anywhere on property sell Body glide? Here now trying to save a trip to the store.
Thanks

I have only seen that sold at runDisney expos, not at a Disney park or store.

Before you leave property, check gift zhop. They might have it behind counter, or where on property tobuy.

I bet Fit2Run at Disney Springs would have it or something similar.

it's better just getting it delivered by amazon, especially if you're a prime member. they offer same-day delivery. funny story actually, when i was there in september i had such bad chaffing after a long day at the parks that my mom ordered body glide on amazon late at night and it was at the front desk the next morning!

This thread inspired me to look into Body Glide for my newly developed thigh rub. I can’t wear flowy dresses in the parks anymore :( I read somewhere that Body Glide works about as good as deodorant...low and behold, I used regular antiperspirant on the contact point and it totally works! It has to be reapplied very few hours and I don’t know if I’d trust it for all day in the park, but it’s a good triage option.

This thread inspired me to look into Body Glide for my newly developed thigh rub. I can’t wear flowy dresses in the parks anymore :( I read somewhere that Body Glide works about as good as deodorant...low and behold, I used regular antiperspirant on the contact point and it totally works! It has to be reapplied very few hours and I don’t know if I’d trust it for all day in the park, but it’s a good triage option.

for me personally, i've found that body glide doesn't need to be reapplied, but like i said that's just me. also, i'd be wary of using regular deodorant, especially if you already have chafing, as deodorant has a lot of chemicals in it that isn't meant to go onto raw skin.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter