Black Friday Buddies 2011 Unite!

Count me in. My daughter will be 21 in December, so we have been buying her items for an apartment. There always seem to be great deals for these items around the holidays.

Well another week has gone by and no rumors yet. I hope this means that they are really great and are trying to keep them a secret. Hopefully we will see some ad scans in Oct. The weather is cool here today and really puts you in the holiday mood. :santa:

I cant wait for black friday, not only will I be shopping for myself but I am planning my companies Christmas party, so I need to shop for that too... I need to start planning!!!!! :rotfl:

count me in too!! I love a good sale.
I am thinking of things for my 16 1/2 yr old ds and 14 1/2 yr old dd.
Any ideas???
Thanks

The cool Fall weather is really putting me in the holiday mood today! :santa:
We aren't really planning to buy a lot for Christmas, but I'll keep my eye out for the following things:

1. discounts on gift cards (I think Toys R Us had Itunes gift cards on sale last year...)

2. Apple Tv - This is probably the main gift DH and I will get. (I know Apple products don't go on sale, but maybe it'll come with a free gift card??)

* Last year my DH got me a Macbook Pro at Best Buy on Black Friday. Paid full price, but the special was it came with a $125 Best Buy gift card!

3. DVDs on blue ray, other stocking stuff type items

diznee25

I have to get a TV this year - I am just hoping my old one lasts for 2+ more months. I have never had to buy a big item at BF sales. I mostly buy small gifts, so hopefully I will be able to get what I want.

I was in Michaels and Kohls yesterday and they already have Christmas decorations up. I might just have to pull out my CD's and start listening to some music. :santa:

I arrange the Adopt A Family Program for my work and we usually submit our requests for the number of children we will adopt in Oct. That is when the excitement really begins. I usually have the wish lists for the families in early Novemeber and then what ever is left to buy for the families I usually get done on Black Friday of course along with my stuff. Thank goodness I have a big SUV. I have no clue how I got all of the bags of goodies I bought last year, along with DH Gun Safe, the boys foosball table, and DD Trampoline in the truck but I did. Then of course I made my DH carry the heavy stuff in. ;)

Hoping Disney on-line has another great sale (% off + free shipping + ebates).

We go to WDW in January and some new pjs, clothes and a D&B purse would be great!

I'll be watching the Apple website for a refurbished Touch. My DD died after 4 years and doesn't want an expensive one.

Count me in!!! I loved this thread last year and can't wait to take part in it this year!

We are in the market for an ipod touch for my DS 11 and a netbook for my DS8.

Just bumping back up to top as someone was looking for this thread. I am really hoping for good deal on DS Lite for daughter - this is her first real game system; iPod Touch for DS12; and new pillows for me. :thumbsup2

:worried:

So, here's the thing... there's a group that was not much more than a one-hit-wonder back when I was younger, but they are honestly pretty talented, and I still love their music, even if they aren't as much fun to look at these days as back when they were young and beautiful. I've ALWAYS wanted to see them in concert, back in their mega-theater days, and still these days, and never have. They live on the west coast... well, they're doing a couple of east-coast shows in November. I was actually SERIOUSLY considering driving 5 states (tiny, northern states) to see their 27 November show in CT, but they added one in Pennsylvania, practically next door, on the 25th... and I found out right away and got 5th row seats...

So... Now I'm dying to find out what the sales will be so I can try to prioritize them... that or I'm thinking of driving to PA Thursday night after dinner, finding a hotel, and hitting the sales THERE, before napping before the concert... but then who would watch the kids. Argh.

I too am waiting for the ads to start appearing... I would love a Nook Color to be on sale. I am also hoping for a good deal on iTunes gift cards. Last year at Wal-Mart I was able to score $50 cards for $35 each. Come on November! :banana:

Yay! A Black Friday thread! I'm so excited I found this! My sister-in-law and I anxiously await this day every year. Last year, I was out all night shopping and then went to work... I will not definitely be doing that this year...

Can't wait for the ads to start coming out. Not looking for anything particular yet (except cheap Cricut cartridges), just hoping I see some things in the ads that will make good gifts for people.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter