binoculars for AK/AKL

CapeCod53

Mouseketeer
I know nothing about binoculars but thought they might be nice to have at AK/AKL. I understand they can cost up to $1000! I wd want them under $100 compact/travel size ones What do I look for and are ones like that worth while? Thanks for any help & suggestions

My mom has a small pair of binoculars that she is able to just throw in her bag. She really likes them and they're good enough for what she wants. I have never thought about it, but I think it's a good idea, especially for AK.

Ok I may be off base here but $1000 for Binoculars????? My sister went on a REAL Picture Safari and the ones she took were about $150.

For Disney I am bringing the ones we brought from the Discovery store for $20 and our daughters that were $12. The both are really good and do the job. We used them last year at DL and SD Zoo and Safari.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter