Biking from OKW to DD

Bon

Mouseketeer
We'll be staying at OKW in a few months and I have read of people walking to DD. I know we can rent bikes at the resort but does anyone know if we would be allowed to ride them to DD? Im having one open day with DS12 while the older kids go to universal and I thought it would be fun to bike to DD ;)

We'll be staying at OKW in a few months and I have read of people walking to DD. I know we can rent bikes at the resort but does anyone know if we would be allowed to ride them to DD? Im having one open day with DS12 while the older kids go to universal and I thought it would be fun to bike to DD ;)

I don't think the bikes can leave the resort. Once you get to DTD (near Cirque), there isn't any place to park them. You can take the boat over to DTD from OKW. Or check out the Community Hall when you arrive. They have games and activities over there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!