Biggest Loser--Fall 2011 Challenge for Losers & Maintainers!!

I'm in! I hope to do a bit better this challenege. While I did make progress during the summer challenge, and I lost about 8lbs i'm still not comfortable with my body and i still wouldn't wear a bathing suit in front of people, which wouldn't be good for the cruise in may! i also have my first 5k coming up in just..15 days or so!!!

Count me in, again, as a loser. I have joined previously and not stuck with it. This time I am definitely determined. :thumbsup2

-Dawn

woohoo I get to coach a week at the end. Now just have to think of some clever QOTD's you also get me right before Christmas. Such a great time of year.

Autumn though is still my favorite time. I love that the weather is cooling off and I can finally get back outside to walk with my lil princess in her stroller. Have to set a good example for her that exercise is just a part of life. Not something to dread, but neccesary for good health.

Count me in as a Loser! I've never done a BL before so I'm am pretty excited! This is just what I need to get me through my favorite season and all the yummy food I love so much (and will hopefully not eat so much of this year) . Thanks!

I'd like to join the BL Fall Challenge. I've mostly been a lurker on the boards and thought this might be a way to be a lot more active at the same time as losing some pounds. I've been doing a good job on my own, losing 23lbs in the last year, and I think it might be fun and motivating to join you all.

I'd like to join the BL Fall Challenge. I've mostly been a lurker on the boards and thought this might be a way to be a lot more active at the same time as losing some pounds. I've been doing a good job on my own, losing 23lbs in the last year, and I think it might be fun and motivating to join you all.

Great job on the 23 pounds! And hello from a fellow WNYer. :goodvibes

Count me in with the Losers! This is all new to me, but I am excited to have the motivation of everyone here. It will be great to be a "loser" with all of you. :thumbsup2

Hello. My name is Terrie and I would love to join. I am a single mom to a beautiful 9yr old boy and goin thru a separation. I started losing weight in January 2010. To date..I've lost 105lbs going from a size 26/28 or 3x/4x to a 18/20 or XL. I want to lose about another 50 and I'll be happy!!! I weighed 375 in Jan 2010 and now I weigh 270. Can't wait to start!!!:thumbsup2

Please add me to the list for the losers. I've never done a Biggest Loser, but I'm hoping this will hope me keep motivated.

This will by the first time I have ever joined in the challenge. I will be joining as a "Loser" and I am looking forward to sharing the journey with other folks.

Im doing the free to breathe run in glastonbury on sept 18. I dont know if i will be able to run the whole thing but im going to try.

If I can't make it to cheer you on, I'll cheer from home!!

Hello. My name is Terrie and I would love to join. I am a single mom to a beautiful 9yr old boy and goin thru a separation. I started losing weight in January 2010. To date..I've lost 105lbs going from a size 26/28 or 3x/4x to a 18/20 or XL. I want to lose about another 50 and I'll be happy!!! I weighed 375 in Jan 2010 and now I weigh 270. Can't wait to start!!!:thumbsup2

Wow!!! Awesome loss Terrie!!

I can't wait to get to know all the new losers!!

I'm in!:goodvibes Thanks so much Janis for running the challenge this fall!

I can't decide if I am going to be a Loser or Maintainer this fall--I keep going back and forth. I'd like to lose a couple (maybe 5-7) but the world won't end if I don't. I might just stick with bumping my maintain down.

I will decide by Friday.:goodvibes

Welcome to everyone, especially our new folks!

Great job!

Congratulations! You should be so proud! Looking forward to having you in our group!:goodvibes

Hi everyone! My name is Meaghan. I currently work out three times a week with a personal trainer but am looking to kick it up a notch with the weight loss. So far I've lost 22 lbs and 16 inches. I don't watch the TV show, but am excited to be joining your challenge as a loser.

Hi everyone! My name is Meaghan. I currently work out three times a week with a personal trainer but am looking to kick it up a notch with the weight loss. So far I've lost 22 lbs and 16 inches. I don't watch the TV show, but am excited to be joining your challenge as a loser.

Welcome! I wanted to add that please don't worry about watching the show. I am never up late enough myself. :rotfl2:

Hope you find this group as supporting as I have! The BL Challenges rock! :cool1:

Healthy Habits Hint: Find/buy a new notebook. Or, empty some pages from DS's who only took notes in history for a few weeks ;). Or, create a new document or even a WISH journal. Make sure that your choice is what you will use. I bought one at Staples for $1 and it fits in my purse. I know I will have that with me at all times.

I spent a lot of time reflecting on what was said about Healthy Habits and I appreciate it so much that you told me what you needed! :banana: I think I have worked out some glitches and am excited to coach for the Fall Challenge!

And, be on the look at for at least one more hint before Thursday night! :)

Have a great week! Hope everyone enjoyed their long weekend!

CC

hi friends! i'm here and in for the next challenge. as most of you know i'm not really a loser or a maintainer right now as i'm due to have baby #2 at the end of november but i'm enjoying the chit chatting and getting great ideas and motivation for getting back in gear once the baby comes!

just had a weekend of total gluttony :eek: i didn't come on the dis all weekend and looking forward to reading everything i missed and making better choices for the next week before we leave for disney on sunday morning!!

looking forward to meeting all the new people! hi!!

So excited to see all the new people joining us!

I've been so so today. I did walk about 5 miles this morning. Drinking lots of water today. Had broiled haddock for lunch and some pasta salad. For supper I had an eggplant wrap with mozzarella and pesto.

Brian is on his way home from a soccer meeting. Girls and I are watching Sky High! We played the Magic Kingdom game earlier.

Ash and I did a HUGE grocery shopping this morning. Hoping I have meat for whole month or at least half of it! Making pulled pork for supper tomorrow. I rubbed the pork and it is in the fridge. I will put it in the crock pot in the morning. I still have a few things to get on Wednesday after the kids go off to school.

I have to work tomorrow so the girls will spend some time at work with Brian for about 3 hours. Tomorrow will also consist of packing backpacks. Ash sharpened all the pencils that she and Izzie need.

I'll have to start my in home walking program in the morning as it's supposed to be raining in the morning. I'll probably do a 3 mile Walk Away the Pounds DVD. Hoping to walk about 20 miles a week.

TTFN :tigger:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter