Biggest Loser--Fall 2011 Challenge for Losers & Maintainers!!

Count me in for the Fall BL Challenge! I gained weight over the summer and have not run at all. :worried:

when are we supposed to start posting here?

Discussions are still held on the Summer thread. People should sign up for the new challenge here or PM me. Welcome.

Hi all! I haven't read anything here yet, but I wanted to "reserve my seat"! I am SO looking forward to this challenge! I've been really struggling this summer just to stay within my maintenance range and I'm not sure why. Hopefully this new challenge and the cooler weather will get me back where I belong! I am starting this challenge as a LOSER!!........................P

BTW, I am free to coach! I'll PM you!

Your seat is reserved!!! Just let me know your preferences for coaching.

I'm popping over to say hi as well. Count me in as a loser! I've done really well this summer and am excited for the fall!

I am very excited too.

Ooo! I always love a shiny new thread! :love:

I hope I didn't make any mistakes!!! Thanks for the support!!!!

Me too. Hi, I am in also.

Can someone tell me how to post a new WISH journal? Want to start that on September 7th as well.

Linda

:tinker::donald:

Welcome. I don't know how to post a journal - but would also be interested in learning how.

I am in for the fall challenge as well!

Thank you Janis for being our hostess.

Thank you Sue and CC for weightkeeping and HH. I definitely want to be more active than I was over the summer.

I hear you about the activity!! I am formulating a plan. Now all I have to do is carry it out.

guess it is ok to post :cheer2: I am in for Fall Challenge as a loser.

I have you added to the list.

I'm in -- thanks to all who organize this. I love the weigh-ins each Friday -- it keeps me accountable. I've lost 20 lbs since Jan 1, and I hope to lose at least another 20!

I love the accountability too. Great goal.

Hi Everyone!

I'm definitely in a loser. I lost about 2 pounds over the summer and have about 50 more to go.

I will be coaching Healthy Habits (HH) for this challenge. I love coaching this and I am working on taking a new/different approach for my 3rd challenge as coach. I usually post the weekly HH on Thursday night.

Looking forward to a great challenge!

CC

We can all do it together. I am every excited to see your new approach. I will not say a word!!!

Count me in as a Loser! :) After a "bad" summer, I look forward to challenging myself this fall to eat healthy and exercise regularly. I love the DIS BL and the TV show! Glad to see it is almost start-up time.

Thanks to all the organizers and helpers.

You are counted. Did you see the new season of the BL, the teams are based on age?? I will be rooting for the over 50!!!

Count me in for the Fall BL Challenge! I gained weight over the summer and have not run at all. :worried:

It's a new day, a new month, a new start. Just look forward.

I am very excited about hostessing the new challenge. Welcome all to the Fall Hayride to Success!!! :laughing:

Count me in as a loser. I have been having a tough time about losing for the last year. I am hoping that I will be able to do better this challenge.

I have ds2 graduating from college next year and a trip to Dw plannned for Aug of next year. (I don't have a count down since it is not set yet. It should by Sept 19th . My dsis is using her DVC for a big family party.)

I will be willing to coach and I just sent a pm

Count me in! I can't wait to get started, and I am so looking forward to coaching this time around! I need to start working on my questions! :scared1:

This sounds like fun. I have never done one of these challenges or teams but maybe that is the kickstart I need. Count me in as a loser.
Sorry in advance for any silly questions I might ask. Speaking of which, when do we pm you out starting weight?

This sounds like fun. I have never done one of these challenges or teams but maybe that is the kickstart I need. Count me in as a loser.
Sorry in advance for any silly questions I might ask. Speaking of which, when do we pm you out starting weight?

Welcome! The first weigh in is September 9th. :goodvibes

How was the trip to Montreal , Maria?

A good time was had by all! :yay: I'm going to do a mini TR later today -- I have to surrender the family computer pretty soon so dh can do his Fantasy Football draft. He's taking ds to the movies late this afternoon, and that is my DIS time!

Maria :upsidedow

:yay: Ooh, sounds like a fun! Please add me to the losers group. Thanks so much for doing this! I need all the help I can get!

Count me in for the Fall Challenge. :thumbsup2

I enjoyed getting to know everybody during the Summer Challenge and while I only lost a few pounds during that challenge, I did lose quite a few inches - so I consider it a success!

- Laura

:wave2:

Jumping back in for the fall! I have maintained my 45lb loss over the summer so am now back to loser status. I am spending today and tomorrow preparing myself for a return to the School year routine on Tuesday, which I really need. I am also trying to add some more organization and good habits to my life. Need to work on a little less :surfweb: and a lot more :laundy:.

Excited to see everyone and start :cheer2: (it's great exercise!).

coaching sounds fun, I just don't know definite schedule to commit to certain date. But I am willing to help out. Maybe I could be substitute coach :)

I want in again. :) I am going to need it after being at Disney next week. My eating well is going on a vacation. Can I PM my initial weight later in the challenge? I know I am going to gain some when I am there....

I'd like to join again as a loser - didn't make it to maintain over the summer. Too many picnics, camping trips, off schedule days, etc... But at least I did manage to lose a little. I am thinking about starting to run on the treadmill some this challenge. I am an exercise hater, so that is my weak link in this journey! Good luck to everyone! Linda (the other one :thumbsup2)

I tried to do the Spring challenge and didn't stick with it. So I would like to try again.

Michelle

I need this motivation! Looking forward to being part of the group.
I need to lose soon. Clothes are not fitting!:headache:

I'm definitely in for Fall losers. I'm keeping up my tracking even if its way over like today. Tomorrow is a Labor Day dinner at my best friends. I'll prepare by keeping lower calorie filling foods during the morning/afternoon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter