BIG Changes for me at my Job.....

Poohbear123

<font color=CCCC00>Will travel without lipstick<br
I am now a Full Time employee!:bounce: But, no more Mini-vacations to WDW.:( :( Hop I am able to go on my next trip whish is in: 26 Days!!!:eek:

congrats on becoming a full-timer!!! and i really hope you get to go on your upcoming trip. did you tell your boss that you have a trip planned? maybe he/she will still let you have the time off.

Congratulations on becoming a full timer. Hope you can still take that next trip.

Congratulations Faith! I hope you don't have any trouble getting any time off for your vacation.

That's great Faith!!! I just hope that you still get to go on your trip next month!! I wanna come over and spend a day or two with ya! :)

I will find out tomorrow for sure, but I am not counting on it.:o If I have to cancel, I will just reschedule for Nov. for SSW!;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest