Big Brother 15

Same for me. This has nothing to do with Amanda offering Elissa a deal. If Elissa keeps her, that means that BB offered her cash in a DR session to keep Amanda.

And I will be done with the season if this happens.

FYI, I'm a little worried. It really appears like Elissa and McCrae are planning to vote out Spencer. And it really appears that Judd and Andy are planning to vote out Amanda.

This means GM would cast the deciding vote and I wonder if Elissa is in her ear. I'm very, very worried.

FYI, I'm a little worried. It really appears like Elissa and McCrae are planning to vote out Spencer. And it really appears that Judd and Andy are planning to vote out Amanda.

This means GM would cast the deciding vote and I wonder if Elissa is in her ear. I'm very, very worried.

I'm worried because I don't think Andy has it in him to vote against Amanda and McCrae. I'm not sure it would even come to a tie. If he knows Elissa is going to vote to keep her, he'll just use the excuse of "voting with the house" to not have to turn on them.

GM should've put Andy up instead of Spencer.

I'm worried because I don't think Andy has it in him to vote against Amanda and McCrae. I'm not sure it would even come to a tie. If he knows Elissa is going to vote to keep her, he'll just use the excuse of "voting with the house" to not have to turn on them.

GM should've put Andy up instead of Spencer.
Yep ::yes::

"It doesn't make sense":rotfl: OK we need a Pandora's Box for Elissa and Rachel comes out and slaps some sense into her. Seriously, I hope this is all for the drama factor and not really to keep Amanda.

Oh - really!?!?!

After what Amanda has done/said to Elissa, Elissa wants to keep Amanda? Totally unbelievable. It simply can't happen.

Elissa has a good chance at winning if Amanda is in the final two with her. I don't think Amanda could win, unless, BB paid off everyone in the jury house.

But it also seems very fishy that Elissa decided to keep her right after she left the DR.

It really makes you wonder when there has been all this speculation about Amanda being "pegged" as the winner before show even started that CBS wouldn't have come forward to set the record straight that it was just rumors.....if Elissa votes to keep Amanda, then we all know it is rigged and we the viewers were all played as fools! :furious:

Changing the subject for a second:

Today is Howard's 30th birthday! On Twitter he is apologizing for the "towel slip" someone put online. He mentioned it for a reason, I'm sure!

Of course I had to GOOGLE IT....... :faint:

Changing the subject for a second:

Today is Howard's 30th birthday! On Twitter he is apologizing for the "towel slip" someone put online. He mentioned it for a reason, I'm sure!

Of course I had to GOOGLE IT....... :faint:

Bad girl:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter