Big Brother 15

BTW any Dad that would tweet pics of his daughter prancing around bare breasted with just band aids on her nipples, and be proud of her, is lacking in the parental department. IMHO of course.

uumm wow, :confused3 he did that. Ick! :confused:

I think that's just Dad's way of downplaying what a skank his daughter is. Too late Dad, we all know she's a big one. Amazing Race? I hope we have seen the last of Amanda and McCrae together on TV.

BTW any Dad that would tweet pics of his daughter prancing around bare breasted with just band aids on her nipples, and be proud of her, is lacking in the parental department. IMHO of course.
What? When? Why? And eeeeeeeew.

Yea, ick is right. It was right at the start of the season when she did that and I saw where someone re-posted it on one of the sites. Not sure which one it was now??

It was stated that he did it, but I don't have twitter so didn't see it there for myself. I just thought it was rather icky when I saw it posted.

I don't think I would glorify my own daughter being nude. With that said that's on her nudity is only a problem if you have a problem with it. Society tells us tells us nudity is wrong, why I have no idea because I personally have no problem with it.

OMG!!!!!!! These people have no manners AT ALL!!!! I know their microphones are right there at their mouth but lawd have mercy!!!! Did their parents not teach them anything??

Now Amanda is trying to throw a guilt trip on everyone.She said everyone in here only cares about themselves! Well no sh@@ sherlock!

And why is everyone scared of her????:sad2:

I know...between Judd and the potato chips and Amanda stirring and crunching the ice chips I was ready to turn it off!!!

I was watching After Dark and had to change the channel when Amanda was chomping on that ice.

Catching up with the dvr. Love Spencer's comment about Amanda being a mega b????. After a month of bad decisions it looks like they're all ready to start playing the game.

Just catching up on the overnights and Elissa came out of the DR wanting to keep Amanda? WTH?

12:50 AM Elissa just made a deal with Amanda to keep her. (???) NT 12:48 AM Andy pops in and Elissa tells him she's going to keep Amanda. Elissa said she, Andy, Amanda & McCrae should make a Final 4. NT 12:47 AM Elissa tells Amanda she will vote for her to stay! El says she trusts Amanda more then Spencer! NT 12:47 AM Elissa comes out of DR and tells Amanda she has decided to keep her. Amanda hugs her and swears she'd protect Elissa

yep just saw this on Mortys.... if this is true... even more evidence show is fixed..

12:50 AM Elissa just made a deal with Amanda to keep her. (???) NT 12:48 AM Andy pops in and Elissa tells him she's going to keep Amanda. Elissa said she, Andy, Amanda & McCrae should make a Final 4. NT 12:47 AM Elissa tells Amanda she will vote for her to stay! El says she trusts Amanda more then Spencer! NT 12:47 AM Elissa comes out of DR and tells Amanda she has decided to keep her. Amanda hugs her and swears she'd protect Elissa

yep just saw this on Mortys.... if this is true... even more evidence show is fixed..

I heard/read somewhere this morning that right after this, Andy went back to the exterminators and they all agreed that Amanda is still the target.

I read it on BBNetwork.com
12:39 AM BBT – Elissa pulls Amanda in to the Lounge and says she wants to vote her to stay. Amanda: “Come on.” Andy pops in and they tell him the plan.
12:50 AM BBT – Elissa pulls Andy aside and reiterates that she wants to save Amanda. She says she does not trust Spencer and wants him gone. Andy says he’s with her for whatever she wants to do.
1:20 AM BBT – Amanda and Elissa talking in the back bedroom about working to keep Amanda.
1:45 AM BBT – Andy heads upstairs to tell GM about Elissa’s plan. Sounds like Andy is not on board to keep Amanda but lets her know this could come down to a tie if Elissa votes with McCrae. Andy’s plan is to frame Elissa for the vote to evict Amanda while it’ll really be his that leads to the tie.
2:05 AM BBT – Spencer, aware of Elissa’s plan, confirms with the Exterminators that he’s safe. They assure him he will be safe.
2:40 AM BBT – Exterminators discussing the situation. Spencer wants to get Elissa out.
2:50 AM BBT – Andy says he’d also target Elissa next now that GM told him Elissa wanted to target Andy.
3:15 AM BBT – Exterminators bashing Elissa. GM takes a swing at Elissa’s son. Judd tells her not to do that.
4:00 AM BBT – Exterminators continuing their very late night backyard talk.

http://bigbrothernetwork.com/big-brother-15-live-feeds-monday-highlights/

12:50 am elissa just made a deal with amanda to keep her. (???) nt 12:48 am andy pops in and elissa tells him she's going to keep amanda. Elissa said she, andy, amanda & mccrae should make a final 4. Nt 12:47 am elissa tells amanda she will vote for her to stay! El says she trusts amanda more then spencer! Nt 12:47 am elissa comes out of dr and tells amanda she has decided to keep her. Amanda hugs her and swears she'd protect elissa

yep just saw this on mortys.... If this is true... Even more evidence show is fixed..

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

It would expose Andy for the rat he is to Amanda, that would be the only good thing of this plan. They all want Elissa out so it's a toss up which way she could go. Earlier GM was bashing Amanda for bringing up Elissa's son and then she turns around and does the same. Geesh, where does BB find these people.:confused3

If this is true it would seem that Elissa is in on the plan to fix the game. Makes her no better than Amanda in my books.

I don't trust Andy to actually vote against Amanda and McCrae so if this is true, she could actually be staying.... :confused3

If she does stay, that 100% confirms for me that the game was fixed.

Hopefully this is just so the DR can get some juicy footage to make Thursdays show even better.

agree with all above! Rumor before was that Elissa was brought in to distract and help Amanda along.... I swear if Demanda doesn't leave this week. I am done!!! I am hoping Elissa is just BS'ing her and then be like naah changed my mind... but if that was true she should have let GM know the plan, which leads me to believe she is serious :(

Yes and GM said some more racial things in regards to Elissa's son... will these people ever learn!?!?

OMG!!!!!!! These people have no manners AT ALL!!!! I know their microphones are right there at their mouth but lawd have mercy!!!! Did their parents not teach them anything??

Now Amanda is trying to throw a guilt trip on everyone.She said everyone in here only cares about themselves! Well no sh@@ sherlock!

And why is everyone scared of her????:sad2:

Exactly! I don't get why these people, especially Amanda, think anyone in the house needs to be loyal to them. This is an individual game. In the end, one person wins - not a team or an alliance! If a strong player stood between me and the money, no doubt I would try to send them home.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter