Best world showcase restaurant

Wow! Love all the Biergarten recommendations!

We have never been and the two of us were looking to try something new for our arrival night dinner on our next trip. I thought Biergarten would be a fun way to start our trip and this all confirms it. :)

Via Napoli. And that's coming from a Jersey girl pizza snob. We did it twice last trip.

Biergarten - it’s my 5yo only request. She loves dancing on the dance floor and the show. I was worried about the menu the first time we went but everyone loved it.

Would defined recommend biergarten. Great fun for kids and adults! Food is great and entertainment also!!

We have a mix of pickier and more adventurous eaters in our family (all Disney adults), so it's good to hear all the recommendations for Biergarten. We're trying it for the first time on our next trip.

I have to say Biergarten as well . . . My daughter is a vegetarian and actually requests Beirgarten because they have a few options that she really loves and she can be very picky

Good to hear! I'm a vegetarian and thought there would probably be plenty there for me, but it's always nice to hear that confirmed.

San Angel Inn is my husband and I's FAVORITE! :love:

We've always been pleased with the food, had attentive servers, and just love the romantic ambiance overlooking the river in candlelight. It's just not an experience you can get anywhere else.

And while a definite second to SAI, my honorable mention would be Tokyo Dining (I was very happy with their sushi offerings, and it offered us a unique view of Illuminations as we were seated by the windows).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter