Best Standard Saratoga Grand Villas?

CG Disney Dad

Earning My Ears
Hoping for some help as we have an upcoming stay in March at SSR in a 3br and would love some expert insight on which villas we should request. Although we have a standard view grand villa we would like to be as close to the main buildings as possible. We also have a 4 year old who loves to swim so we would love to be close to a pool area which would greatly influence our preference.

Any added info on specific villa numbers we can request would be greatly appreciated!

We love the Paddock area and always request near pool. It's a great pool(awesome slide) with a good splash pad for the little one, there's a bar/food and bus stop right out front. The walk across the bridge is only like 7 minutes to the main building. Plus the main feature pool near the lobby is set to be closed till "late march" so I'd be bummed if I was up that way.

Yeah the paddock looks like a great area and we love the idea of the bridge and the splash pad. Was also looking at the grand stand as a possible option. Thanks for your reply.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter