Best Disney Vlog?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happiest vlogs on earth
Extra Magic Ours
I just came across ther vlogs the other night and LOVE them! They are great. The one where she was driving to Disney from a conference and his flight was cancelled and he was stuck at the airport for 10 hours was great. Felt so bad for him!

I just came across ther vlogs the other night and LOVE them! They are great. The one where she was driving to Disney from a conference and his flight was cancelled and he was stuck at the airport for 10 hours was great. Felt so bad for him!
I know!!!!! It's was funny how she was singing in the car though lol

The Tim Tracker
OhYeahDisney - I love this video and almost watch it weekly.

We tried See Ya Real Soon but found them annoying more than anything.

TheTimTracker is my favourite channel, I watch their daily vlogs every morning before work.

KrispySmore - They have really cool WDW videos, I walked past them once, I wanted to say hi but for some reason I didn't.

AJRuck - Great Disney and General Travel vlogs

BabyBeazle - She vlogging her time doing the Cultural representative program and they're pretty cool

PixelsAndPixieDust - She made vlogs during her DCP from NZ, doesn't really make Disney videos anymore but the past ones are still fun to watch!

There are loads of Disney vloggers that I watch but these are the ones I watch the most x

I'm a big fan of mrcheezypop and thingamavlogs and its cast. They lean more towards Disneyland that WDW, due to the fact that they're all located in California. But they also cover other Disney parks as well.

I am a fan of Mickey Views...that guy is really funny and I really like his show...he has more of a news show though. I also like Bookish Princess...she does a lot of vlogging for Disney Resorts and also restaurants so if you can't decide where to stay she will more than likely have a vlog on the different resorts. I have never seen "see ya real soon" but since everyone says they are awesome I think I am going to go watch them now, lol...I seriously can't get enough of Disney Vlogs and different disney news shows, lol...I even have my hubby hooked on watching them with me now, lol...I am totally obsessed!

LiveFastDiePoor is great, but his other channel Justin Scarred is better for getting a more personal tour of the parks. Most of his videos are from Disneyland (he grew up in Anaheim and went to Walt Disney Elementary) but he has recently been heading to Florida more often to record from WDW. He just got back from a month long Pacific-Atlantic-Pacific trip including a few days at WDW and the whole thing is a good watch. He also has celiac disease, so he includes some good tips on finding gluten-free food in the parks for those who have to or choose to avoid it.

I am sure he is one of those guys you either love or hate to watch, but he acts so much like me sometimes I fall well in to the love category. I'm writing down some of his best corny jokes for my next trip.

Oh Yeah Disney! They don't have a lot of stuff and I don't really care for the commentary at all, but the videography is enjoyable. I like their "An Ode to Disney" video.

I'm not a fan of See Ya Reel Soon (no offense to anyone that likes that). They just annoy me. And I don't care for Tim Tracker for the same reason.

I like With the Donohos because they are funny and down to earth. I like Big Fat Panda for POV videos. I like watching FreshBakedDisney for videos of Disneyland and lately they've had some stuff up of Shanghai that has been very entertaining to watch (there is a cool video of the Tron ride). I started watching a new one today Girl Meets Neverland. I like to try watching new stuff because it is interesting to see what other people choose to film -- like what they find interesting enough to put on camera vs. what someone else felt was important. It is like people watching from the other side of the camera.

Forgot to add Bookish Princess (think that is the name) for resort videos. Like her videos a lot. She has a really sweet bubbly personality and does good detailed resort videos.

I'm with you on SeeYaReel. So annoying! I like Tom and Sophie and Ellie Stedman!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter