Best Disney Vlog?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Yeah Disney! They don't have a lot of stuff and I don't really care for the commentary at all, but the videography is enjoyable. I like their "An Ode to Disney" video.

I'm not a fan of See Ya Reel Soon (no offense to anyone that likes that). They just annoy me. And I don't care for Tim Tracker for the same reason.

I like With the Donohos because they are funny and down to earth. I like Big Fat Panda for POV videos. I like watching FreshBakedDisney for videos of Disneyland and lately they've had some stuff up of Shanghai that has been very entertaining to watch (there is a cool video of the Tron ride). I started watching a new one today Girl Meets Neverland. I like to try watching new stuff because it is interesting to see what other people choose to film -- like what they find interesting enough to put on camera vs. what someone else felt was important. It is like people watching from the other side of the camera.

Forgot to add Bookish Princess (think that is the name) for resort videos. Like her videos a lot. She has a really sweet bubbly personality and does good detailed resort videos.

Oh Yeah Disney! They don't have a lot of stuff and I don't really care for the commentary at all, but the videography is enjoyable. I like their "An Ode to Disney" video.

I'm not a fan of See Ya Reel Soon (no offense to anyone that likes that). They just annoy me. And I don't care for Tim Tracker for the same reason.

I like With the Donohos because they are funny and down to earth. I like Big Fat Panda for POV videos. I like watching FreshBakedDisney for videos of Disneyland and lately they've had some stuff up of Shanghai that has been very entertaining to watch (there is a cool video of the Tron ride). I started watching a new one today Girl Meets Neverland. I like to try watching new stuff because it is interesting to see what other people choose to film -- like what they find interesting enough to put on camera vs. what someone else felt was important. It is like people watching from the other side of the camera.

Forgot to add Bookish Princess (think that is the name) for resort videos. Like her videos a lot. She has a really sweet bubbly personality and does good detailed resort videos.
Say whaaaat?

Another vote for See Ya Reel Soon, watch them all the time, I feel like I'm right along with them. Love Joe and Ashley:love:

LiveFastDiePoor -New one that I just found, not sure he does WDW, but I've been watching his Disneyland Paris stuff. He's theatrical which is sometimes good and sometimes not so much, but he gives good details.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter