Best Disney Vlog?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't tell me you're one of Jenn's lackeys she employs as a defense force.

I honestly don't mind their videos, I just think they kind of lack follow through in a lot of what they are doing. They start so many projects that just last 1-2 episodes and then it's fallen by the wayside.

Also, in theory yes you are still waiting to do something, but the difference being waiting before the park opens then allows you to do so much more because you get the 2 Pandora rides done with minimal waits and then you branch out to the rest of the park as everyone slams into Pandora with 3 hour waits.

The one thing that bothered me the most with Jenn is bringing things up like this as constructive criticism and she just uses the excuse "We're just a vlog, not a news site, why are you comparing to us like OMG!" then her BFF badgers me on Twitter "WHERES YOUR VLOG IF YOU'RE SO SMART???"

I didn't call her and Tim any mean names, I just said don't call it one thing, when in reality what you did is something completely different. Simple constructive feedback and she couldn't handle it. If you can't deal with any form of negative feedback then maybe it's not best to put your entire life out there on Youtube.

Lol defense force, I actually knew about the twitter convo between you & Jenn because it was brought up on another board (because they don't think Jenn handled it correctly). I like that you brought it up to her on twitter, I just found it odd to re-hash it on an old thread here.

I know you'd have more park time but I interpreted the vlog to be about wait times for Pandora and not your ability to tour the park.

[QUOTE="OhYeahDisney/OhYeahTV - unfortunately they don't really Vlog any more and that is a shame. You can catch them on Instagram where they are really active and post Instagram Stories of their activities in the park. I can understand vlogging is time consuming and they may not have enough time to do it. Their content is excellent though, very well produced.][/QUOTE]

100% Agree with this. Scott and Emily are great, I DO miss their parks vlogs though. They were in Epcot and HS during the pat 2 weeks, hopefully we'll see something new from them on the YouTube channel.

Yeah... I agree about Tim... I cant help but watch his videos every day now... They are a little snow flakish for my tastes though

I love watching Tim's videos. Just caught on to them a couple of months ago and usually watch him and Jenn daily now. Its funny going back and watching their old videos. Tim had a very different personality back then and you kinda see it morph as he grew out the mustache.

I also like DSNY Newcast. I know he is just pulling the info from other blogs but I like the format its in.

Lol defense force, I actually knew about the twitter convo between you & Jenn because it was brought up on another board (because they don't think Jenn handled it correctly). I like that you brought it up to her on twitter, I just found it odd to re-hash it on an old thread here.

I know you'd have more park time but I interpreted the vlog to be about wait times for Pandora and not your ability to tour the park.

I only brought it up here again because someone asked me why I don't like them as much as it seems everyone else does.

Both my GF and I agree that Tim seems like a genuine good guy, but Jenn can be very passive aggressive if you disagree with her.

Like she made an assumption about me based on the fact I tend to follow and agree with WDWNT and EASYWDW that I must be a hater.

[QUOTE="OhYeahDisney/OhYeahTV - unfortunately they don't really Vlog any more and that is a shame. You can catch them on Instagram where they are really active and post Instagram Stories of their activities in the park. I can understand vlogging is time consuming and they may not have enough time to do it. Their content is excellent though, very well produced.]

100% Agree with this. Scott and Emily are great, I DO miss their parks vlogs though. They were in Epcot and HS during the pat 2 weeks, hopefully we'll see something new from them on the YouTube channel.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I think once they have settled in to Orlando life they may get back to doing it. I think Oh Yeah Apparel has sort of sky-rocketed and has taken up a lot of time though.

Also, a word on the Trackers. Why are people personally attacking them on a FORUM ON THE INTERNET ABOUT THEME PARKS? They make videos about visiting "The Happiest Place on Earth"and all some folk can do is bash them for not knowing literally every detail about rope drop and merchandising? They are human beings who make mistakes about theme parks? I understand we can agree and disagree and it is completely fine not to like people, but if we could keep it out of this place, that would be great. You're well within your rights not to like someone but I don't think it needs to cross in to this realm when it is more about people trying to help each other learn more about somewhere we all enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter