Best CS meals, needs help ASAP, leave in 2 days!!!!!

Sue1016

Mouseketeer
hey everyone. i leave thursday morning bright and early for Disney! i didn't schedule any TS meals for this day cause i just don't know what we will be in the mood for (or if there would be any flight delays). I have the other 7 days all planned. Anyways, what is the best CS meals in Epcot, Magic Kingdom and DHS? I will be going to cosmic ray's , pecobnills and wolfgang puck express in DTD. besides that what else has a place that can be a good meal, without the typical bugers/nuggets/hot dogs? please help ASAP!! thanks!!!!!!! :yay:

My one and only reccomendation is in Epcot. I believe it is called Sunshine Seasons. It is in the Land building - where Soarin is, downstairs. They have a great selection when you are tired of the normal burgers. The meals are huge too, saving you money if you have a party willing to share. I fed myself and 2 small children off one chicken meal and one cookie. It is the number one place that stand out in my mind because of the quality

We just got back today:sad1:

The best CS meals that we had in Epcot were Sunshine Seasons in the land and Tangerine Cafe in Morroco! Both were out of this world!:thumbsup2

Not a CS, but pretty close in price and menu -- Sci-Fi in HS. We have been able to get an ADR there 2 days before.

Our fave CS meals are Pepper Market at Coronado Springs and Wolfgang Puck Express at DTD. Then we like Sunshine Seasons at Epcot and Cosmic Rays at MK.

These are our favorite CS places:

EPCOT - Sunshine Seasons / Yakitori House (Japan Pavillion)
MK - Columbia Harbor House
DHS - ABC Comissary

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter