Best CS in DHS and Grapefruit Cake at Starring Rolls?

cbg1027

Florida Girl
OK, I know everything seems to think the CS places at DHS aren't so hot. But if you had to eat lunch at one, which would you pick? Any recommendations on what to get?

Also, has anyone been able to get Grapefruit Cake at Starring Rolls lately?

we had the Chicken Bleu at abc commissary it was good good, we also eat at pizza planet nothing special just toy storyish :goodvibes

We enjoy Pizza Planet very much.

I used to love ABC Commissary since I LOVED that Cuban sandwich they had. But its gone from the menu so I don't love it quite so much now. But its not bad. Rosies isn't bad but I hate that outdoor seating on a hot summer day.

If you aren't on the DDP or don't mind paying OOP, I'd go to Sci Fi. Its reasonable by Disney TS standards and I love the atmosphere and the burgers.

But the pizza at Pizza planet is decent and the fish basket at ABC Commissary is fine too. I also got their curry bowl once and it was good. And I love the chocolate mousse at ABC. I just miss that Cuban sandwich.:sad2:

We always stop in Starring Rolls and never once have I seen the grapefruit cake there

I happen to think Starring Rolls is the best CS restaurant in DHS. We were there in December, 2009 and were able to order the grapefruit cake through Starring Rolls. A CM from Starring Rolls picks up the cake from the Brown Derby and delivers it to you. It is not in the display case in Starring Rolls. We had an excellent CM experience there and I highly recommend it!!!:love::tink:

I would recommend ABC Commissary for a counter service location, however I have never tried the Grapefruit Cake at Starring Rolls.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter