Beaches and cream, QS that needs a reservation?

Rikariko12

Earning My Ears
Is this a QS or Dinner? Do you have to have a reservation? Is it like Be Our Guest where it is a QS that has to have a reservation?

Thanks for reminding me! Just booked a lunch for one of our Epcot days! And yes you need reservations. We tried to walk up 2 years ago. Long walk to be turned away.

We had a reservation booked early for it and I’m glad we did. It is absolutely delicious. Probably in our top 3 at all of Disney world.

It is considered a table service restaurant, and as others have said, reservations are recommended because it is a very small, popular dining spot. However, if you are just looking for ice cream, most of the ice cream/shake options (not the kitchen sink, though), are available for takeout. Snack credits can be used for some of the selections, I believe.

:goodvibes

It's a TS credit whether you're eating lunch or dinner. You do need (usually) a reservation.

If you see a reservation available, grab it. My kids want to eat there in June and I waited too long and the only thing available was a 3:15pm lunch during the entire week that we are there, so I booked that. I've heard of people being able to walk up and get seating if they are lucky and go at an off-peak time, but it's definitely not guaranteed and I wouldn't count on it.

Last May we walked up at opening without a reservation (we were staying at BCV and wandered over from the pool).
They were able to seat us at the counter which was fine.

B&C isn't bad, but it's not worth going out of the way for, IMO. I'd rather go to "The Fountain" at the Swan & Dolphin, which doesn't require being tied to yet another ADR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter