Be Our Guest Lunch Fastpass

It is legit. You can find it now on the mdx app also now if you have set up your magic bands.

I booked through that for the last day of our trip. I'm not sure how it will work since there are 5 of us and we are using our last 4 counter service credits. not sure if our fastpass is for 4 or 5 people. I was able to get my magicband when I did online check in. they came in the mail Monday. we leave the 16th of next month.

Also I thought it was odd that we had to choose what we are eating a month away. the option of showing up and ordering was not a clickable place when I reserved ours. I guess we may end up canceling it last minute if the kids don't want what I ordered

Sorry to butt in but how do you know if you get a magic band?

On my disney experience, by an email or over night letters by disney.

Also read the approximate 3,789 threads on the topic.

Also I thought it was odd that we had to choose what we are eating a month away. the option of showing up and ordering was not a clickable place when I reserved ours. I guess we may end up canceling it last minute if the kids don't want what I ordered

You should be able to go back and edit it. I have.

I successfully booked a Fastpass Plus for Be Our Guest lunch yesterday, but the Fastpass isn't showing up on My Disney Experience. When I log back into the beourguestlunch site, the information is all there... so it seems like it should appear in MDE. Anyone else have this happen?

What is the "Reservation ID" number it is asking for on the page?

Oh! I was actually able to grab it from the "Check in Online" link it is the number in the URL tab in case anyone else has this problem :)

Made a "reservation" for Sunday, Sept 22nd!

I successfully booked a Fastpass Plus for Be Our Guest lunch yesterday, but the Fastpass isn't showing up on My Disney Experience. When I log back into the beourguestlunch site, the information is all there... so it seems like it should appear in MDE. Anyone else have this happen?

Having the same problem here

Having the same problem here

I'm having the same problem. Since it's set up this way, the MyDisneyExperience app allowed us to choose up to 3 FastPass+ selections (and gave us a bonus one, so a total of 4), and didn't account for the Be Our Guest reservations fastpass I made on the separate site.

Has anyone experienced this? I would hate to show up and have all our fastpasses declined.

I'm having the same problem. Since it's set up this way, the MyDisneyExperience app allowed us to choose up to 3 FastPass+ selections (and gave us a bonus one, so a total of 4), and didn't account for the Be Our Guest reservations fastpass I made on the separate site.

Has anyone experienced this? I would hate to show up and have all our fastpasses declined.

I would call and see what they say. I haven't booked my FastPass+ yet for the day I made my BOG lunch FastPass+. But when I checked my plans on the Disney site it does not show the BOG FastPass+ but it would be awful to lose all of them. I wonder if that counts towards the daily 3 limit or not? :/

I would call and see what they say. I haven't booked my FastPass+ yet for the day I made my BOG lunch FastPass+. But when I checked my plans on the Disney site it does not show the BOG FastPass+ but it would be awful to lose all of them. I wonder if that counts towards the daily 3 limit or not? :/

Yes, I'm wondering the same thing. I'm for sure going to print out our itenerariy showing our fastpass+ reservations (including BOG), and ADRs. I imagine if the MagicBand declines it, but I have the printed out reservations from the MDE site, they should honor it......

Hoping anyways. ;)

How do up get the fastpass on my Disney experience?

You won't see it show up. It's completely separate for now (during testing). But, people have booked and then when they showed up all they needed was their name.

I was able to get one, and we are NOT part of the magic band test. It let me order food and everything. I'm hoping it really works and I don't get up there and find out that you had to have a magic band. If all they are asking for is your name we should be good!

If not, I guess there are plenty other places to eat :)

has anyone received this error message for the lunch fastpass? I have tried both emails I have for a Disney account and get the same error

I enter my email and password and it won't let me get past that screen as it gives me the following message

Thank you for participating. Please try again later. If you continue to encounter this message, you can seek further assistance at the Lobby Concierge desk at your Walt Disney World resort or upon arrival at the Be Our Guest restaurant.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts