BCV Add-ons

Kingzoo

Earning My Ears
IS DVC still selling points for BCV? If so, what is the least DVC will finance and what is the interest rate?:earsboy: :earsgirl: :wave: :crazy: :sunny:

According to the latest Member's Newsletter, BCV is sold out.

With luck (and a lot of it) you may be able to find a resale, or can ask your guide to put you on a waiting list for a BCV add-on, which could become available if Disney exercized ROFR or an owner defaulted on their dues or loan.

I just added on last week after about two days on the wait list. It seems others have done the same so you should act fast. My guide told me about 1% gets thrown back due to contracts falling through etc. Also I guess use year and amount of points matters as well. We did Aug UY, 100 points no Magical Beginnings. There hasn't been much in the way of resales so I think you can still get them through DVC but you may wait a bit.

On the finance question, I think but can't remember for sure, that the minimum points is 25 in cash and 50 for finance. Search is disabled now but if you check later when it is less busy you'll find it because that is always asked around here (so you'd think I 'd be more sure of my answer!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter