Back from 9 days at BWV

Dizzy4Dizney

Mother to the Princess
We just got back on Sunday :(

Our weather was perfect and the trip was great except I lost my wallet (got it back, left it on the bus), left a suitcase at the airport (cost $80 cab ride to get it back) and DH left his wallet at Illuminations (used it to prop up the video camera) but some really honest person brought it to his hotel and they called us so we called this the "boomerage vacation" !

One quick point....when I checked out and got the bill, there were $200 worth of phone calls!!! I had my laptop (self employed, had to do some work) and the phone number I used was not local. I specifically called the front dest and asked if the number I was usuing was local and was told "yes". Well, she was wrong. The manager did take the calls off the bill but said in the future, check with the operator and not the front desk. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up about this.....the front desk does not know everything!!!

Planning our next trip in Dec 2003!!!!!!
768 days to go!!!

Welcome Back! Did you enjoy the BW? Also, how were the crowds? We're leaving at the end of the month, staying at OKW (but on the waitlist for BW)

LOL! Sounds like you two need "idiot strings" for your wallets instead of your mittens!:D

The crowds during the week weren't bad, but the weekends were crazy!! I've been in Oct before and it was slightly off, but not as much as I thought it would be.

Have a great time!!!!

We arrive SOON to the BWV. (yea, oh yea, oh yea..) so I actually have lots of questions. What room were you in? Are there any renovations going on right now? Just in case you happened to notice...if I want to sit on my balcony and look at water (don't care if it is a Boardwalk view or not) what room numbers should I know about? Glad you had a great trip. Thanks for sharing with all of us.

Teacherdog:

We just returned from 8 days.

Renovations: Some scaffolding still in place on the parking lot side and the left side of the main lobby (facing the BWV from the Boardwalk). New carpeting underway on the BWV floors.

We had room 5053, a studio, great view of the Boardwalk, SAB, and could see the EC fireworks from our balcony.

facebook twitter