MeridAriel

Mouseketeer
I just want to add a picture :( I have read, re-read, and followed all directions in the previous board posts, but I keep getting a "you do not have permission to view this page or perform this action" message. Even though it's my picture...on my profile (while I am logged in). Help?

MeridAriel

Mouseketeer
Thank you! That important bit was posted nowhere that I found in search. Good to know :) Thanks again!

• Redleader75

Earning My Ears
    I have over 10 posts and I still get the message that says I do not have permission to view this page or perform this action. Help?

lanejudy

I am in the same boat, says i don't have permission
    You should be good now...I don't know how many posts you had 45 minutes ago when you posted above, but you now have 11. There is also a slight time lag between the 10th post and when those features unlock.

• FFpooh

Earning My Ears
    I'm in the same boat, I had to create a new username. But, starting off fresh. pooh:

• DisneySOS

Mouseketeer
    I can't change my picture or add a signature. I don't even get an error message, I just don't have any access to do it. Good thing I have lots of questions to ask!

MuppetBaby

Earning My Ears
    So glad I found this thread as I couldn't figure out either how to post an avatar. :)

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Daily Updates and News