Autograph Books

ckmommy

<font color=990099>San Antonio brings out the roma
Any ideas where I can purchuse an Autograph Book before we leave for WDW?? I would like to spend Less than the $6.50 they are going for at WDW!!
Thanks

Check your local dollar stores. I actually saw a minnie mouse one at Odd Lots for $1.99, but I want to get the one at WDW with 100 years of magic on it. I have seen them at a dollar store - dollar tree or dollar general-I don't remember.

When my kids were little I had them make them with my help. I got a small journal and then we added stickers and put their names on them in paint. They had a great time and the characters made a fuss over the books. We had to drive to go to WDW each year so this was something to do a few days before we left to fill the time. It was easy to keep track of each childs book. I purchased differennt pens at the hotel store for the children when we checked in. They were relatively inexpensive and the kids picked the favorite charater. Have a great trip. The memories are priceless.

I got each of my kids a small square black and white journal from Walmart for about a dollar or less each. They are about 3 x 4 inches or so. I attached a photo of each of them to the front with their favorite disney charactor from a previous visit and put a piece of 2 inch clear tape over it. The best part is they fit very well in either their pocket or the front pocket of the book bag for quick and easy retrieval. Sometimes you run into an opportunity and have to get those books out fast.

Also since the pages are lined, when we get home I label on the back which park, resort, meal date ect.... So they will remember where they got each signiture, and if it is the safari mickey, or the MGM paint costume Goofey or whatever.

The charactors always make such a fuss over their special books, my 15 year old neice told me she didn't want a regular book, but one like my kids had. I ended up making one for her too.

Sam

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter