Arrival Day: What time will be checked in and at Epcot by?

mobster75

Earning My Ears
Hi!

My DW & I are arriving at MCO on 8/30/08 @ 11:12am then taking the Magical Express to the Port Orleans Riverside hotel.

We plan on checking in (obviously the room wont be ready until 3pm anyways) and heading to Epcot for the afternoon/evening.

What time should we expect to arrive at Epcot in order to plan our afternoon/eve?

I've ballparked it around 2pm based on my previous experiences but that was 10 years ago.

Thanks!

I would think 1-1:30ish if the room is not ready. But I am no expert. I took a short cut from WL to MK for MVMCP and it took about 1-1 1/2 hours :rotfl2:

Our daughter took Magical Express in June and it took her about 45 minutes from the time she called me to tell me she was at the Disney desk at the airport until the time she arrived at the CBR. Her bags were in our room in less than 2 1/2 hours. I don't know if this was unusual or not but I thought it was super efficient.

We have found ME to be very efficient. I don't know what stop POR is on the ME but I would definately plan on at least 2 -2 1/2 hours before making any ADRs and you should be fine.

I'm pretty sure you'll be okay. You might see if you can move it to 3 just to be safe. I generally arrive around the time you stated, and it took us until about 2pm to get to MK on our arrival. We stayed at POFQ, got right on the ME bus (had to wait 20 min for it to leave), dropped off some at SSR, then us at POFQ, POR was next. The same bus also does OKW. So it will just depend on how many people are on the bus for each stop.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter