are u able to sign in now- anyone in? i'm still not

I'm in, friends are back but I still can't get into the Emporium. This is so frustrating :badpc:

funniebunny, you are not far from my town!! nice weather eh lol

Hi, I saw that. I know it is horrible outside. I need to play VMK as my other half is watching the footie. VMK save me please lol

I'm in but it's still not working right. I click on emporium but I go to Tomorrowland instead. But I can't do anything there either!

Boys and football lol, I would sooner watch the black screen of death. My man is my future husband too. How spooky!

i'm on but cant get anywhere!! I clicked on haunted mansion & thought i was going to get on then it just stayed black arghhh

funniebunny - when are you getting married? Might as well have a conversation on here if i cant be in my fav place!

It told me that the site had crashed and that I would need to log back in and I got the following message! :badpc:

Service Temporarily Unavailable
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Sorry. You are not able to log in to Virtual Magic Kingdom at this time. thats what it says when i tryed to log in

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter