are u able to sign in now- anyone in? i'm still not

I made it into the Emporium, then got the disconnection error. Now the home page says it's closed.

Something like this happend on Neopets twice

once some hacked into there system
second the system crashed

hopefully it just means a good reboot and we're back on! Or in my case...can finally get on.

Is it me or was the Maze event supposed to be from 10AM to 12AM each day?

Just wanted to check I didn't read it wrong a day or two ago.

NotAZoo said:
Is it me or was the Maze event supposed to be from 10AM to 12AM each day?

Just wanted to check I didn't read it wrong a day or two ago.
12 pm to 10 pm :)

-Yawns- Good morning all you east coasters, wellcome to the saturday morning commute. We have backups all the way to Seattle. No alternate routes recommended, so stop by that Starbucks and sip down a warm mocha! It's going to be a long ride :earseek:

The staff probably just shut it down so that they could test the mazes one last time before the event. (Hopefully lol)

North East Coast Report:

Rain Rain and more Rain, minor flooding and no where to go. Sit back drink that 5th cup of coffee and try to get some saturday chores done before noon rolls around.

Good Morning to you all, it is 15.39 over here in rainy England. I managed to get into VMK but could not go anywhere, then I got a message saying that I had lost the connection. Next minute the site was closed! What are they playing at today. Good luck with the mazes everyone :Pinkbounc

Makeminemusic said:
-Yawns- Good morning all you east coasters, wellcome to the saturday morning commute. We have backups all the way to Seattle. No alternate routes recommended, so stop by that Starbucks and sip down a warm mocha! It's going to be a long ride :earseek:

:rotfl2:

I just rolled out of bed myself, being out here on the West side. I was thinking I'm glad I hadn't been up for hours already waiting to get in to VMK.

Guess I will take time to make that pot of coffee now.

i was told there will be nothing new this weekend except for the Gravedigger pin and the maze prize.

I am already on my third cup of coffee, lol. Guess we will all have to wait and see.

Even though it's only 10:45 here and I just had breakfast an hour ago, I think I'm gonna go ahead and have lunch since VMK is temporarily closed. After all, If I'm gonna get my brother a space suit, get my NPC credits, and then immediately go into the maze at noon, I'm not gonna have the time to eat!!! lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter