APH Rates Are Currently Available... [UPDATED 07/27/18]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm there the week of the 21st and mid-week I've got discounted rates for Cabana Bay and Sapphire Falls. No deluxe, and Aventura is still $169.

I take that back, the rate at the PBH is $309, APH. Cabana Bay is $129, Sapphire Falls $159.

PBH just popped up for me with AP rate for the day I’m staying first week of October, $304. $5 less than what I booked yesterday for RPR.

Did have PBH in my cart for $332 a night, rack rate, but it disappeared in the time I went to get a CC. Arrrgh

Sorry.

I snagged two rooms for Oct. 24-27...hope those weren't yours!!!!

We’re good lol.

The Loews website not so much. I had PBH twice in my cart to book and it went poof!!!

Sitting on RPH as a fall back but crazy the site is so glitchy.

Not the depth of savings I was hoping for, but every little bit counts.
Booked at Portofino but will hang onto my existing RPR reservation just a bit longer, just in case.

Last edited:
We're just doing 1 night/ 2 days in the middle of our disney trip. Got $214 for Hard Rock on December 11th. Rack rate had been $304 so I'm happy with that.

Last edited:
Thanks for updating. I was going to book our two nights the monday and tuesday after Thanksgiving last week but the bayview King was $359 a night....today I got it for $244 with an AP rate. :) I'm very happy!

Not much at RPR around Thanksgiving. I have one regular room for part of the week - there are APH rates at HRH and PBH that could save me a few hundred, but the rest of us are at RPR club level. I could get an APH rate for the captain's presidential suite for $1300 a night however! (a little out of my price range and it only sleeps 2!)

The link at the beginning is supposed to show ap?

I've been messing around and entering all sorts of October dates and haven't seen any AP rates.

The link at the beginning is supposed to show ap?

I've been messing around and entering all sorts of October dates and haven't seen any AP rates.

Yes, and they have changed since yesterday, and for the better. Yesterday I only had APH rates at PBH, CB, and SF. Today I have rates for the RPR and the Aventura as well. Aventura for $119, RPR for $234. This is mid-week, the 22nd-25th of October.

Yes, and they have changed since yesterday, and for the better. Yesterday I only had APH rates at PBH, CB, and SF. Today I have rates for the RPR and the Aventura as well. Aventura for $119, RPR for $234. This is mid-week, the 22nd-25th of October.

Wow, thanks for posting! I just changed my reservation and saved ~$70/night.

Definitely pays to keep checking if what you want does not show up at first. I will still be checking every few days for my dates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter