AP rates coming out soon?

It is true you only need the 1 day ticket but you could save money if you buy 7 days because then you are getting 3 free. But if I understand correctly once you have used 1 day then the ticket is worth its original price (all 7 days) toward the upgrade of the AP. I have read here that the best "deal" for the upgrade is the 10 day ticket.

If you use a day you will definitely need the No Expiration option otherwise they will expire 14 days after first use.

I'm a newbie and planning our first trip for May. Can someone PLEASE tutor me. What does AP stand for? And where does one find these codes? Can someone like myself have access to them? I'd really appreciate some help!!!

I'm a newbie and planning our first trip for May. Can someone PLEASE tutor me. What does AP stand for? And where does one find these codes? Can someone like myself have access to them? I'd really appreciate some help!!!
AP=Annual Pass(holder). This is a discount on the room(s) because you have an AP to the parks. They are attainable through the AP site and/or calling WDW and asking for the AP rate/discount. HTH

Nothing .... maybe tomorrow?

Hope so! I keep springing from my bed straight to the computer every.single.morning. Gah!

I just want to get this trip booked so I can look forward to it and get it off my mind & to-do list!

MariaEllerºoº;30303594 said:
Has anyone received the Feb newsletter yet??

Yes, I received mine--not much in it--a bit about the Flower & Garden and Flower Power Concerts, the usual discount coupons for cruising, plays, etc. The only AP offer was good through 4/9/09 (IIRC).

Are rates released at a certain time?

Most of the time they are released first thing in the a.m. (7:00), but I have also seen them hit at 11:00 a.m. and early afternoon--Disney is pretty sly with those AP codes. :laughing:

Oftentimes the first callers checking (at 7:00 a.m.) are told there is nothing out yet only to find the reservation agent simply didn't know the rates were released--that has got to be frustrating.

I doubt the AP (if it is even available for our dates) will be better than the 4/3 deal, but since we are AP holders, I'll wait and see. Of course, if they don't release before my 45 day window--I'll be stuck with 4/3. That's why I usually won't bite on packages. :confused3 Since I have had zero luck getting an AP for the past few years, I didn't want to run the risk. Time will tell I guess. :headache:

Hope so! I keep springing from my bed straight to the computer every.single.morning. Gah!

I just want to get this trip booked so I can look forward to it and get it off my mind & to-do list!

I agree with you 1000 percent! Come on Disney - end the waiting. I wonder how long after the codes are released that I'll still jump out of bed and check the computer?

I seem like such a math loser right now, but according to historical mousesavers release dates it goes like this:

2006 - February 22nd (Last wed of the month, but the next wed. would be March 1)
2007 - February 21st (Second to last wed of the month)
2008 - February 22nd (Second to last wed of the month)

HOPEFULLY, the pattern will continue because the 18th is the second to last wed of this month!

Rates were released from April 19 thru June this morning.
Of course my we wanted to change our dates to the gap in April. Oh well. I guess I'll stick with March and the 4/3 deal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter