AP rates coming out soon?

I posted earlier. I was quoted $434 p/n ($488.25 w/tax) for GVC at the Polynesian. This was for May 11-22, 2009 and the January/June Promo was better. :confused3

thanks Tess. I did see yours. I guess i am wondering if percentage wise if they are coming out the same at different resorts.

Finally was able to get through. We are bookending a DVC stay so of course our dates are weekends. After much checking, we got:

May 8 & 9 (fri and sat) at Pop Century for $74/night (total with tax is $166.50)

May 15 (fri) at POR for $104 (total with tax is $117).

Not too bad, but not the greatest. Availability was really slim at the mods and values for the weekend dates. I prefer mods but couldn't get anything the first weekend.

We arrive on the same day at the POP also. How frustrating. :lmao: Looks like the 7 for 4 deal is still a bit better though.

If they extend the deal into the summer, this would be slightly better for us since we don't need tickets (even with the weekend blackout). Might be able to sneak an extra day on the trip then ;)

Finally was able to get through. We are bookending a DVC stay so of course our dates are weekends. After much checking, we got:

May 8 & 9 (fri and sat) at Pop Century for $74/night (total with tax is $166.50)

May 15 (fri) at POR for $104 (total with tax is $117).

Not too bad, but not the greatest. Availability was really slim at the mods and values for the weekend dates. I prefer mods but couldn't get anything the first weekend.

wait, you got the rate for the weekend??????????????

We had an AAA room only reservation at POP for an early June trip - taking our 9YO granddaughter for an end-of-the-schoolyear trip. Just switched to CBR for about $30.00 more for six nights. Our first choice for our upgrade was POFQ but there were no AP discounts available for a room with two beds; just rooms with one king bed which doesn't help the three of us. But the CBR is a great resort, so we're happy. :yay:

The only thing showing up for WL with a weekend discount is a courtyard bunk bed. Mon-Thurs they have a standard view, woods view etc. Physically the rooms on the weekend are available because you can get them at rack rate. What are the odds of Disney offering these rooms on the weekend with a discount so I don't have to do a split stay?

I got an AP rate of 249 at CR..Garden View Wing room..grabbed it for now as this was FRI and SAT....SO now I can save all those pts that I was using at BCV!! THis is the weekend before Memorial Day too....Poly GV was available...still pondering that for $80 more!
I am such a resort changer its not even funny....better get to my thread! lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter