AP Question

Mickey's old friend

Mouseketeer
We don't have the premium passes, so there are blackout dates. If you want to go to the parks on a blackout date, can you pay a discounted fee to get in? If so, can you park hop?

Linda :wave:

Its $30 for a block out pass. I'm pretty sure you can hop- I've never heard you couldnt.

You can definitely hop.

If one park is closed due to capacity they will only charge you $20 for a one park ticket.

If the closed park re-opens then you have to go back to the ticket booth to pay the $10 difference.

I hope that made sense... :goodvibes

Alice's Mom said:
You can definitely hop.

If one park is closed due to capacity they will only charge you $20 for a one park ticket.

If the closed park re-opens then you have to go back to the ticket booth to pay the $10 difference.

I hope that made sense... :goodvibes

If you don't want to park hop, can you just pay $20 for a one-park ticket? Or do they only offer this if one park is closed?

mareed said:
If you don't want to park hop, can you just pay $20 for a one-park ticket? Or do they only offer this if one park is closed?

I think they only offer this if one park is closed, but it never occurred to me to ask before.

Thanks for the info. I hope the park won't hit capacity. :sad2:
We will be there May 3-9. Fantasmic and the electrical parade are only on the weekends. I know weekends are very busy, but I didn't think it would be overly crowded.

Linda

This may not help, but you can BUY your annual pass on a blackout day and use it. So, you could buy your AP on a Saturday and go into the parks that day.

Mickey's old friend said:
Thanks for the info. I hope the park won't hit capacity. :sad2:
We will be there May 3-9. Fantasmic and the electrical parade are only on the weekends. I know weekends are very busy, but I didn't think it would be overly crowded.

Linda

I'll be there that weekend as well May 4-7. It should not reach capacity. Typically that happens around July 4th and Christmas / New Years. Its not something that happens all the time.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter