***Anything in an Envelope-Sent/Recieved***

I sent my packages out today (just made the deadline) :rolleyes1 . If you get a package from IWantMyDVC, please open carefully, there is something easy to miss inside and I want to make sure you receive it and don't throw it out.

Hope you enjoy!!

Go see my PM to you honey.. *guffaws at herself*

Thanks everyone for the congratulations!!! I'm so thrilled. I sent off my liscensure paperwork today. I'm so excited... Now I can work! Hey who knows, Maybe I'll apply to work in the Grand Floridian Spa. Nah... they're comission only. I checked. ;)

:thanks: Blaynexox!
I recieved my envelope.
I got 3 Pez dispensers
Disney Stickers
Finding Nemo foam frame kit
yearly planner
Photo album calendar
melon and cucumber body mist
werther's originals
and lime green mickey heads

Thanks a bunch! I love it, and My kids love the pez dispensers!:banana:

:thanks: Blaynexox!
I recieved my envelope.
I got 3 Pez dispensers
Disney Stickers
Finding Nemo foam frame kit
yearly planner
Photo album calendar
melon and cucumber body mist
werther's originals
and lime green mickey heads

Thanks a bunch! I love it, and My kids love the pez dispensers!:banana:

Oh yay Im glad you liked it! I kind of went on a whim with the pez dispensers because I though they were so cute .. then i thought .. wait what if she HATES pez!! .. Im happy you liked it! It sure got to you quick! :goodvibes

I recieved my envelope exchange as well from-Blyane and I had recieved-
*Mickey Mouse sticky note pads
*2007-2008 pocket calendar
*2007 photo calendar
*3 fashion notepads
*Mickey Mouse stickers
*Pink fussy pen
*2 lime green Mickey
*Ferrero Rocher

***Yum, I am going to have some Ferrero Rocher now, my daughter has already claimed the pen, and I will get the kids together to take a picture for the photo calendar.

Thank you very much for the great exchange, and also for the nice card.

Due to me being an idiot and erasing my addresses, Mine are delayed by one day going out. My appologies to my recipients, but they will go out tomorrow! They are addressed and waiting to go in the mail.

I was hoping to get my package out before Christmas but got sick. I was out of it for a week. The package went out this morning.

Mine are also delayed. By the time my mom had time to get me the envelopes home so I could stuff them the post office was closed. They will be mailed out first thing in the morning. :goodvibes Sorry to my receivers.
Due to me being an idiot and erasing my addresses, Mine are delayed by one day going out. My appologies to my recipients, but they will go out tomorrow! They are addressed and waiting to go in the mail.

Thank you PrincessDisneyBelle!!! I received my envelope.

It had the following in it (I hope I don't miss anything):

an iFan personal fan (I never heard of them - looks like a great idea)

Mickey Mouse pencils

Postcard

Mickey Magnet

Mickey Post-it Notes

Stickers/Sticker Dispenser

WDW Notecards

Mickey Mouse Magnetic Note Pad

Thanks again for everything!!

I recieved my envelope exchange as well from-Blyane and I had recieved-
*Mickey Mouse sticky note pads
*2007-2008 pocket calendar
*2007 photo calendar
*3 fashion notepads
*Mickey Mouse stickers
*Pink fussy pen
*2 lime green Mickey
*Ferrero Rocher

***Yum, I am going to have some Ferrero Rocher now, my daughter has already claimed the pen, and I will get the kids together to take a picture for the photo calendar.

Thank you very much for the great exchange, and also for the nice card.

Im happy you liked it ! .. I would have been able to stuff more in there but the box of ferrero rocher took up A LOT of space! :laughing:

If you have not yet reported in on the whereabouts of your envelope exchange, please do so here.

Both of mine went out today, Priority mail. w/dc. And Remember that there will be NO MAIL on Tuesday due to the National Day of Mourning. So the next day you get mail will be Wednesday.

Still waiting to hear on two more envelopes sent out.
Please get back to me regarding those exchanges.

Thank you PrincessDisneyBelle!!! I received my envelope.

It had the following in it (I hope I don't miss anything):

an iFan personal fan (I never heard of them - looks like a great idea)

Mickey Mouse pencils

Postcard

Mickey Magnet

Mickey Post-it Notes

Stickers/Sticker Dispenser

WDW Notecards

Mickey Mouse Magnetic Note Pad

Thanks again for everything!!

I'm glad you enjoyed it.

This was alot of fun to do.

Not today Patsy... there was no Mail due to the National Day of mourning! Mail will begin normal delivery tomorrow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter