Anyone have the Peanut Blossom Cookie Recipe?

Hermosa11

<font color=deeppink>Have a good laugh and read th
This is the peanut butter cookie with the Hershey's kiss on top.

Thanks!

Peanut Butter Cookies:

1/2 cup margarine or butter
1/2 cup peanut butter
1 1/4 cups all purpose flour
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup packed brown sugar or 1/4 cup honey
1 egg
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
sugar (to roll the cookies in)
Milk chocolate kisses

In a mixing bowl beat margarine and peanut butter with an electric mixer on medium to high speed for 30 seconds. *** 1/2 cup of the flour, the sugars, egg, baking soda, baking powder and vanilla. Beat till thouroughly conbined. Beat in remaining flour. If necessary, cover and chill dough until easy to handle.

shape dough into 1 inch balls, if desired roll in additional sugar. Place 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.

Bake in a 375 degree oven for 7 to 9 minutes or till bottoms are lightly browned. Immediately after baking press 1 milk chocolate kiss into each cookie.

Hope this helps. Happy Holidays!

Jenny

Yes I have it and just made the cookies.

Here it is:

PEANUT BLOSSOM COOKIES
1 8oz bag of hershey's kisses
1/2 cup shortening
3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
1/3 cup packed light brown sugar
1/3 cup granulated sugar
1 egg
2 tbs milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
1-1/2 cup all purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
granulated sugar

heat oven to 375, remove wrappers from kisses set aside, beat shortening and peanut butter in large bowl until well blended, add 1/3 cup of granulated sugar and brown sugar, beat until light and fluffy, add egg, milk and vanilla, stir togetherflour, baking soda and salt, gradually beat into peanut butter mixture, shape dough into 1 inch balls and roll in the extra granulated sugar, place on ungreased cookie sheet and bake 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned, immediately press a kiss into each center, cookie will crack around edges, remove from cookie sheet to wire rack to cool. makes about 4 dozen.

I usually add a cup of peanut butter as we love the stuff. Mine usually makes about 3 dozen and they are SO good.

Hope this helps

Angela

Right on!!!! :cool1:
Thank you both sooooooooo much
I will NOW make them.

thanks again!!!!!
I LOVE my fellow DIS'rs.................. :banana: :love: :love: :grouphug:

how funny, I just finished making them too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter