Anyone have a trip planned for November?

:Pinkbounc I'm trying really hard to keep my mind off of the trip. I can't talk about it at home because my dd's don't know. They aren't going with us.....adults only trip. We went for our honeymoon and this is our 15th anniversary :cloud9: .
This is the only place I can talk about it.

I do have our Alaska trip coming in 24 days to keep me occupied right now. When that is over I will be consumed with DISNEY :banana:

I LOVE it...the reading, the research, the planning !!!
Ahhhhhhh My DH thinks I am nuts...Oh Well.....
It does become kind of "obsessive" !!
I guess cause it takes us away from the every day ho-hum and gives us a magical experience to look forward to !!! :wizard: pixiedust: :tink:

hey those are the exact days we're going: Nov 4th-10th, but we'll be staying at POP. i am so flippin excited though...my first time there in like 12 years :yay:

Nov 12 turu 17 or 18 not sure when we are coming back.
celebrating son's 4 bday. hopefully as in past years it will not be
too crowded... :thumbsup2

Dixie land 9/98 Honeymoon
All star sports 9/98
off site 05/01
bwv 11/04
Akl 03/05
Ssr 11/05 1st trip home
Bcv here we come 11/06 :banana:

We are not going until November 07, I really have quite the wait but it will come soon enough. I didn't know about jersey week until today, is it really that crowded, i've only been in March before and of course it is very crowded then, is it as bad as march if anyone has been in march.

Well our trip to WDW is official!!! We bought our plane tickets today :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :bounce: we leave on Nov 8 and come home on Nov 14. Can't wait!!!!!!!!! :goodvibes

We are going November 5 -10 staying at AllStar Music suites.

We cannot wait, our neighbors left today so not fair we have 6 more months to wait.

I just booked us into SOG for 18-25 Nov. We haven't been there over Thanksgiving before so I am really curious! We've been in early Dec, early Sept, Easter (NEVER again), starting Memorial weekend......but never at Thanksgiving!

I wasn't planning a trip this year. We went to Disneyland over spring break while we were in SoCal checking out colleges. We have another trip the first week of July to check out more colleges (PA, VA, and MD). DD17 started pleading that she missed WDW and wanted to "squeeze in" a visit soon! After telling her that it may not be this year but have to wait til next year, I started looking at the college breaks and realized that she would actually have less time to take off........so this year it is!

blue_eyes5212 said:
Original poster here!!!...........Is it November yet? :guilty: No????
OK :sad2: Just checking!! :sad2:

:rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao:

I was just thinking the same thing!! :rotfl:

Our group(myself, DH and 2 DD) will be checking in to Pop Nov 24th for 2 nights and at POFQ from Nov 26th to Dec 3rd!!! :cool1: :cool1:

Come on November!!!!!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

merryg

First time spending Thanksgiving at wdw.

dh, ds#3 & I arrive at Boardwalk Villas on the 18th - unless its cheaper to fly in on the 17th or the 16 or maybe the 15th......

Ds#1 & ds#1 gf arrive from school break from Boston on Tuesday

Ds#2 arrives from school break from Arizona on Wednesday.

on the 24th we depart the world for our first cruise.

November 27 DS#1 & GF and DS#2 head back to school while DS#3 (its great to be the youngest), DH & I spend another day at the world before heading home

KathyRN137 said:
It's coming! It's coming! :snail: :snail: :snail: :snail: :snail: :snail:

"Jersey Week" for the first time! Nov 5-12

Hey I'm Kathy RN also!! I hope to retire as a nurse at Disney!!! :rotfl:

Going 11/19-11/25, staying at WL. This is our 3rd Thanksgiving in a row there, i would HIGHLY suggest for those there this week, do your parks on the days BEFORE TG, as it is pretty packed the fri-sun after TG. We usally do Downtown or just hang out that last weekend..

Caitsmama, Hey! We will be staying at the Wilderness Lodge exactly the same dates as you are! This will be our first trip to Disney. How will the parks be on Thanksgiving Day? The Magic KIngdom will have early entry to that park so we were planning on doing Magic Kingdom on that day. Your daughter is so cute. I have a DD who is 6 and a DS who is 9.

digskat said:
Hey I'm Kathy RN also!! I hope to retire as a nurse at Disney!!! :rotfl:

Back Off, Baby! THAT'S GONNA BE MY JOB!! ;)

Okay, there's four parks, so I guess I can share!
Are you going in November...we can talk...

Kathy

KathyRN137 said:
Back Off, Baby! THAT'S GONNA BE MY JOB!! ;)

Okay, there's four parks, so I guess I can share!
Are you going in November...we can talk...

Kathy

Hi Kathy,
Yes we are going in Nov 26-Dec7 POFQ!! I can't wait. Well gotta go I just got home from a night shift. Take Care Kathy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter