Anyone have a trip planned for November?

:wave: It's great to be back on these boards! I forgot how addicting they are.

We (8 of us!) will be down Nov. 4-11.
Jersey Week here we come!!! :cheer2:

The 5 of us will be on-site November 11-18 at Pop Century! :Pinkbounc

I see that these Dis'ers will be there the same time:

Minniebowser

bellenbuzz (your excitement is contagious!) :banana:

tmanaster

wmjivey

TheWog

MsSpinShady

tinkerbellxxx

disneygalz

Piglet4ever (where in WA state?)

magicmommy

Here's to a magical trip for all of us! :woohoo: :wizard:

We have a group of 10 of us going....
My 2 DD's ages 5 & 8, my princesses, are so excited too!
They talk about it already, oh oh, their Disney Mom has worn off on them!! :disrocks: :smickey:

Wow, 10! What fun!! My kids are teens but they're all excited, too. They've been to DLR but we've never been to the World, so everyone is making their lists of "must sees." :Pinkbounc My daughter and I are saving to do the "Dolphins in Depth" tour at Epcot and the boys are saving up to go parasailing. Can't wait!! :)

We'll be there from Oct 24th to November 9th - All Star Movies and Boardwalk Villas..... Woohoo!!!!!!
dancing2.gif

tiki23 said:
The 5 of us will be on-site November 11-18 at Pop Century! :Pinkbounc

I see that these Dis'ers will be there the same time:

Minniebowser

bellenbuzz (your excitement is contagious!) :banana:

tmanaster

wmjivey

TheWog

MsSpinShady

tinkerbellxxx

disneygalz

Piglet4ever (where in WA state?)

magicmommy

Here's to a magical trip for all of us! :woohoo: :wizard:

Thanks Tiki. We are looking forward to it.

:wave: I just booked for Nov 12 -17!! I can't wait. I hear it is a wonderful time to visit!!!

Anyone been there during that time? How are the crowds??

magnumaid said:
:wave: It's great to be back on these boards! I forgot how addicting they are.

We (8 of us!) will be down Nov. 4-11.
Jersey Week here we come!!! :cheer2:
Jersey Week here too!

We'll be there from November 8th-22nd for our Weddingmoon. We just booked our airfare the other day, which made it seem so much more real!!!

I'm the original poster for this thread! And I don't really have anything else to say except...."Is it november yet?" :rotfl: :wave2:

Autotrain :cool1: ..Nov. 24........Animal Kingdom :yay: ..Nov. 25......Disney Wonder :cheer2: ..Nov. 26-30......Pop Century :banana: ..Nov. 30-Dec. 3.....Autotrain Home :sad2: Dec. 3-4!!

Count us in..just finalized our plans! Staying at WL Nov 22-Nov 25, then switching over to SOG from 11/25-12/1. We will be there to celebrate our daughter's 4th birthday on thanksgiving day! I already have my ADR's planned out, my touring plan ready to go and my dates picked for MVMCP! Only thing left is to pick flights and pack! :rotfl2:

We're going November 19-25 and staying at the W.L. This will be our first trip. I'm so glad I'm not the only one this excited. :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter