Anyone from Georgia?

Brenda67

Mouseketeer
I know this is off topic but I know some of you are from Georgia&was wondering if you could recommend a hotel in Cordele. We will be spending the night on oure way down to Orlando. Wwere leaving tomorrow night so any quick suggestions appreciated.

Wouldn't mind a suite with an indoor pool. There are 5 of us. Thanks

Hi, Brenda:

I live in Atlanta, not FROM, just live there, and my only experience with Cordele is we stopped at a Burger King there on the way to Orlando. It's a small town, with an emphasis on the word "small" who's claim to fame is the watermelon crop... :rolleyes:

Sorry, I couldn't help you with the hotel situation. I would stick with a brand name, Holiday Inn, Comfort Inn, Hampton Inn, etc, and I suggest you try the Exit Guide click here for hotels in the area.

Good luck!

-------------------------

MOM
Mother of Michael
Proverbs 3:5-6

hwink.gif

<font color=purple>Co-Moderator of the Community and Universal/IOA Boards</font color=purple>

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter