Anyone else have regret of not buying something you wanted?

This literally happened to me on my most recent trip. I spent the entire time there debating on whether or not to get the park-exclusive Lumiere candelabra (the $150 one). By the end of my trip, I'd bought so much other stuff that I decided to pass on it, because I didn't want to make one last trip to MK just to buy it -- and then have to pay extra to have it shipped home, since it wouldn't come close to fitting into my luggage at that point. As soon as I got home, I looked at my dining room table, sadly in need of a centerpiece, and thought "I totally should have bought that."

Realistically, I end up passing on something I wanted to buy every trip I take, but this is the first time it was a limited edition item that won't be available on my next trip.

I think this is a great thing to remember! I think a lot of us get like that and it is hard to remember to live in the moment! I am going to TRY to have a go with the flow attitude this next trip.. but its our honeymoon and my fiance has never been so I am trying to make it perfect for him and want him to love Disney as much as I do.

Sorry, don't mean to stray from the main point of the thread but... You can still plan a trip to great lengths & yet manage to go with the flow while you are there. I've done it, sometimes sticking to the plan & sometimes not 100%. Just make your main FPs you know you will want & give some time in between them for whatever else catches your eye at the time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter