• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Anyone else getting a call about making ADR's?

matt&jakesmom

DIS Veteran
Yesterday I received a call from WDW asking me if I had any questions about my upcoming trip and if I needed to make any ADR's. We have been going to WDW every year for the past 8 years and this is the 1st time I have received this type of call. I appreciated the call and thought it was great especially for someone who has never been and may have questions. The only thing that I questioned to myself after was that when I told the girl I already have my ADR's, she seemed a bit disappointed. My first thought was that maybe they are getting paid extra money for every ADR they make. It was just weird because at first she was real uppity and then quiet and reserve at the end.

Anyone else getting these calls and what is your view on it?

I too received the same call last nite on my answering machine. Pretty interesting. I am thinking maybe is is b/c people just assume that since they have free dining they will be able to eat wherever they want and have lead to huge disappointments. We also have all our reservations made for our upcoming trip so did not feel the need to call her back.

We got a call last night (we arrive Sunday), and the woman was very friendly even though we have our reservations. They extended some of the restaurant hours, so maybe they're checking in to fill up some of those slots for people that maybe couldn't get the reservations they wanted at first.

I have gotten 2 emails about dinning ADR's for my September trip.
Never had so many planning reminders from WDW and I have been every year for the past 10 years.

I received a call 2 days ago - 12 days before our trip. I have all ressies so she said, "have a magical day!".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter