Anyone else crazy like me?

I am terrible with remembering names but I love meeting listeners!!! I can't wait to see the ones I have met and looking forward to meeting new friends on the Podcast cruise.

If you see me in the park say hi!

:banana: Meeeee!!!! I so to my husband, we have to do this because Kevin said so. LOL.

Teresa has gotten me into glitter, much to my husband shugrin.

When ever someone mentions going to disney, I start talking about it with them - a lot of times they don't realize some of things you should do in advance. When they ask me how I know so much, I say oh I learned it from my friends on a pod cast. I usually hear the question afterward "What is a podcast?" Seriously they are so missing out.

As you can see from all these posts, that if you think you are crazy, then so are the rest of us....... LOL, We are all in GOOD company. I'm so looking forward to meeting my new "friends" in December. I have had many conversations with people on these boards and on facebook...I feel like I already know them...we just having met yet.

I'm aboard the crazy train too. I refer to the crew often. My work friends ask me how I know so much Disney stuff and I tell them I have friends! They know I'm on the boards a lot and when I am listening to the podcast I have been know to laugh out loud and disturb the office! Such witty friends I have!

Ok....if there is a crazy train....I've got a ticket.

I talk about you guys just as much.

I get the strange looks when I refer to you by your board names. No one knows what I'm talking about. It really does work both ways.

By the way....I love meeting folks who listen to the show and I hope that after we meet, you realize that I'm the same on the podcast and off.

That's really cool! I did just refer to you, Kevin, on another thread (my PTR) in reference to your 2008 dining review of Captain's Grill. Sent an email to the podcast about it as well. One of my "friends" from the boards said, "that Kevin guy from the podcast?"

I am terrible with remembering names but I love meeting listeners!!! I can't wait to see the ones I have met and looking forward to meeting new friends on the Podcast cruise.

If you see me in the park say hi!

I hope one day to meet you all! I would like to thank you in person for all the help and information! You've been good friends! ;)

I've often thought how weird it would be to run into someone from the podcast at the parks, You feel like you "know" them from the show and the boards, ect...but if I went up to them, they would have no clue who I am.
I feel this way too.

I too have given up trying to explain and just say "a friend says...." or use the crews first names as if we have been hangin' out for years, lol. I just recently talked my friend into using Dreams Unlimited with a long drawn out explaination that ended with, "just trust me, they know what they are doing..."

1) I *still* can't pick up a can of Easy-Off without laughing... ;)

2) There was a recipe for chicken and waffles in last week's Publix flyer, and it occurred to me that perhaps for the rest of my days that will always make me think of a certain Disney restaurant reviewer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter