• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone done Chip

grumpyandbashful

DIS Veteran
We will be at DL this weekend and have PS for the character breakfast at the Grand Californian. Has anyone been there, and how would you rate it (food and character interaction). Would the Minnie & Friends breakfast at Paradise Pier be better? Thanks for any advice!

We went to the StoryTellers Cafe for Breakfast last month...it was included in our package so it was a freebie. I wrote about it in my trip report. The food was really good. The interaction seemed good. It was pretty crowded so the characters stayed pretty much at the entrance. But they did do a conga line (or something like that) that my husband got stuck in when he was coming back from the buffet.
I've never done the Minnie one. We did do the one in DLand though at the Plaza Inn and that was pretty good with the Pooh characters. Food not as good, but still pretty good, and lots of table interaction with the characters.
Hope this helps!

cuter - 39, works for and with abused children; DH 46 - school police detective.
WE WENT TO DISNEYLAND! 3-11-01 to 3-15-01

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter