Anyone backing out?

It's possible that an estate sale went that low. If memory serves, DVD tends to stay away from those.

DVD's pockets are not bottomless. We saw that during the recession. That would have been a great time for DVD to acquire a lot of points quite cheaply to hold for a while and sell down the road as travel demand recovered. They passed on that opportunity, deciding to spend their capital elsewhere.

And they'd be lose the corresponding membership dues if they couldn't resell them at their regular inflated price. It's all a business calculation.

What's the lowest AKV passing ROFR you can remember off hand $74-80pp? That $47 or so pp seems pretty low.

It's a lie. Unless you can find the deed, it didn't happen. No way would that be allowed through.

Contrary to popular belief DVC does not ROFR every contract at a certain price point. You hear reports of outliers every now and then. And AKV still doesn't seem to have DVC's center target for ROFR. In fact it seems to take a stray arrow completely off target to take one if you extrapolate from the ROFR data provided by buyers here.

I was at day 10 of my contract yesterday. Contract was sent to ROFR March 28. Cancelled my contract due to all the confusion (did the safe thing as I could always get another contract in the future) and today Disney changes the rules back...... Unbelievable

Unbelievably, Disney let me back in with my original contracts, grandfathered in. Now just have to pass ROFR!!!!!!!!

Unbelievably, Disney let me back in with my original contracts, grandfathered in. Now just have to pass ROFR!!!!!!!!

Thats awesome. My heart broke for you when I read about what happened. Hopefully they throw you a bone and pass you. How cruel would it be if they took it at ROFR? We can have a party when we get our pretty blue MEMBER cards.

If you don't mind me asking who did you send your email to? I have an email that my d like to send.

Does anyone know if this is going to limit the Gold Annual Pass option that is not available to the general public? We bought that before this came out and it was a big savings. I looked through the post but couldn't find the answer.

If it's the savings from the discounts you can buy Tables in Wonderland or an Annual Pass and you would still get most of the food savings and some of the shopping savings.

facebook twitter