Anyone able to sneak a peak at BCV’s?

They didn’t install the Murphy at Aulani’s recent soft goods refurb. I heard it was a cosmetic choice but the rooms I’ve stayed in all have a bulk head which would make it difficult. All the appliances were brand new and the mattress in the main was wonderful.
Dont think you can take into consideration what they do at non DW resorts into account

I'm kind of sad seeing the old carpet go... It was one of my daughter's favorite things during our most recent stay... hoping for lots of hidden mickeys in the new style and please... anything themed accordingly.

Has anyone seen anything else recently? There has been some speculations that something is up as room availability opened up for Feb/Mar and a lot of taken out for Sept/Oct/

Has anyone seen anything else recently? There has been some speculations that something is up as room availability opened up for Feb/Mar and a lot of taken out for Sept/Oct/
Room availability for February and March have opened up while September and October availability is pretty much zero, leading many to believe that the upcoming refurb is having issues and possibly delayed. But no one really knows and Disney hasn’t said anything official so it’s anyone’s guess at this point.

Room availability for February and March have opened up while September and October availability is pretty much zero, leading many to believe that the upcoming refurb is having issues and possibly delayed. But no one really knows and Disney hasn’t said anything official so it’s anyone’s guess at this point.

I saw the same thing developing as I had been stalking for FEb/Mar availability. Just wondering if anyone was there and I missed any photo updates

I saw the same thing developing as I had been stalking for FEb/Mar availability. Just wondering if anyone was there and I missed any photo updates
Or you know people are changing reservations because they dont want to stay during the refurb and or Disney took some more stock out than they needed!

Could it be Disney releasing cash rooms into the DVC system to make up for less availability during refurb but taking out availability Sep / Oct during F & W to compensate?
I mean... I'm trying to be positive, because I really want to have a new room for our May stay...

I originally had a split stay scheduled for Feb 24-Mar 4 as I couldn't grab a full week at a place we desired but chose to grab a 2BR at BCV this morning so we shall see come Feb 24...

I'm here now, and haven't seen anything. But I just realized that the bus is picking me up at 3:00 to go to the airport (sob!) so I think I'll get in the elevator and push the "wrong" button to the 5th floor in the meantime.
Just checked out from the 5th floor room 5095/ did not see any construction up there

Just got back Sunday after a week’s stay. Own and love BCV. I’m very excited about the Murphy bed. Can’t wait til May for next trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter