Anyone able to sneak a peak at BCV’s?

MinnieFan4ever

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
Just curious if anyone has been able to take a peak of the refurb going on at the BCV’s? I’m so curious!

Just curious if anyone has been able to take a peak of the refurb going on at the BCV’s? I’m so curious!
I'm here now, and haven't seen anything. But I just realized that the bus is picking me up at 3:00 to go to the airport (sob!) so I think I'll get in the elevator and push the "wrong" button to the 5th floor in the meantime.

Ta Daa! The first and third pictures are from the fifth floor; the middle picture is from the fourth floor. A few days ago I knew people who were staying on the fourth floor, so I’m guessing that they just began work on that in the last couple days.

Attachments

• 998DDC35-A63A-496B-9548-D8468078224E.jpeg
    998DDC35-A63A-496B-9548-D8468078224E.jpeg
    70.2 KB · Views: 453
  • 517091E1-A3B0-42C2-BFD0-4A55A8E468FD.jpeg
    517091E1-A3B0-42C2-BFD0-4A55A8E468FD.jpeg
    61.7 KB · Views: 438
  • 41F7030F-2F75-4FD5-877F-575F8D2EBC65.jpeg
    41F7030F-2F75-4FD5-877F-575F8D2EBC65.jpeg
    62.2 KB · Views: 440
These are awesome photos! Thanks for sharing. Am I correct that the sofa seems to have a gray color tone to it? I agree that the shape looks like the one at Poly.

I’m so excited for this. Beach Club is our absolute favorite, and we have a 2 bedroom booked for this October. A Murphy bed would be awesome (the sofa bed was horrible).
I love the color scheme of the resort, please please Disney do it justice- not like the god awful job they did on the Contemporary, lol

Have a 1BR for 4 nights first of March - here's hoping for a refurbished room!!

We are then off to a refurbished 2BR at BRV for 6 nights!!

We have 9 nights in March - hoping for a refurbished room!!
If your late March id say you have a great chance... they have to move on the last set of rooms by then if this is going to wrap up early April! Im booked for early May and fingers cross for Murphy beds! good luck to you

I’m so excited for this. Beach Club is our absolute favorite, and we have a 2 bedroom booked for this October. A Murphy bed would be awesome (the sofa bed was horrible).
I love the color scheme of the resort, please please Disney do it justice- not like the god awful job they did on the Contemporary, lol
They have to be getting Murphy beds... no way Disney would be replacing the old sofa with a new sleeper sofa! that would be crazy

They didn’t install the Murphy at Aulani’s recent soft goods refurb. I heard it was a cosmetic choice but the rooms I’ve stayed in all have a bulk head which would make it difficult. All the appliances were brand new and the mattress in the main was wonderful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter