Anyone able to sneak a peak at BCV’s?

Someone who's at the resort, just go check the 5th floor and see how its looking. :duck:

Yes, when I was up there January 24th, the floor was bare. Maybe by now they've put the new carpet down-I can't be the only one anxious to see that!

Yes, when I was up there January 24th, the floor was bare. Maybe by now they've put the new carpet down-I can't be the only one anxious to see that!

Yea there hasn't been much shared. I am excited to see where this is headed and what they are doing! All that has been shared is hallway carpet and murphy beds.

Maybe the construction team is taking their time and doing detailed/clean work. Not rushing things. Not doing a sloppy job.
Ha Ha Ha… we can only hope!

Read the most likely answer to the reduced availabilty in Sept/Oct and its Boardwalk is scheduled for its full refurb then. they are most likely trying to manage their stock in case they need to move people from BW to BC... doesnt make sense to stop a refurb for 5 months bc its delayed

Read the most likely answer to the reduced availabilty in Sept/Oct and its Boardwalk is scheduled for its full refurb then. they are most likely trying to manage their stock in case they need to move people from BW to BC... doesnt make sense to stop a refurb for 5 months bc its delayed

Not a bad theory. Has the BWV refurb been confirmed for Sept/October?

That doesn’t sound like a BCV room number… they are 3-digit numbers.
Yes I a super embarrassed to say that I read the acronym quickly and thought the post was referring to BWV- I guess that’s why I am still “earning my ears”! Sorry for the confusion

Someone shared videos of their 5th floor studio that had been refreshed. She had just checked in so guests are now being booked on the 5th floor although she stated that it was only house keeping that she saw. 4th is still under construction and 1-3 floors are still open to guests. I wonder if that will change tomorrow.

Confirmed:

1. Murphy bed installed with Donald, Huey, Dewey and Louie featured
2. New Carpet
3. New platform bed
3. Curtains
4. Repainted
5. New coffee pot/single serve combo

Potentially new mini fridge with freezer compartment and reupholstered chairs.

Last edited:

I hope the refurb gets completed by April like it’s listed on DVC website
Let's hope! The 5th floor isn't a full floor. Its only about 35 rooms compared to the 65ish on other floors. 4th and 5th were taken out at the same time so it would be good to hear when 4th comes available and if they took another floor out now that 5th is open again.

So they kept the room carpet? That’s surprising. I’m not a member of the group so I can’t see it

Does it looked more themed?

I’m asking cause GF and Poly soft refurbs looked awesome. Would expect beach club to be the same and actually look different

So they kept the room carpet? That’s surprising. I’m not a member of the group so I can’t see it

I’m asking cause GF and Poly soft refurbs looked awesome. Would expect beach club to be the same and actually look different
The carpet was replaced, or so it appears to me. I wasn't a member of the group either. Took about 2 seconds for the admins to approve my membership.

Just saw a video some posted on FB.
The Murphy beds looks awesome and they kept the bed under the tv.

I meant I am surprised they would even put another carpet in and not new flooring
Got it. The recent soft good refurbs (VGF and Poly) left carpet in as well. Saratoga and BRV are all vinyl or laminate in the studios, but they were full refurbs.

Yea for Murphy beds, booked first week of May in 2 bedroom, excited I dont have to sleep on a pull out!

When I saw the carpet in the hallways they replaced, I was hoping for a bit more in the rooms. They look fresh, but definitely not as many touches added as Poly and GF. I love the donald infusion, along with the murphy beds, but I think they could have went farther with some accent wall paper or bolder curtains. Either way, I am happy it was done and be excited to stay there.

I would love to see 1 bedrooms to see if more/less was done.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter