Any Single Young Adult Males?

Totally OT, but I just got moved from Earning My Ears to Mouseketeer. Yay!

Ok, back to the conversation. :)

That's the best kind of snow :)

yup! It doesn't Stick, so not falling on my ***. and it doesn't go past mainstreet, so no getting stuck behind a plow going 10mph, or having to brush/scrape my windows.... or getting stuck in the parking lot because i got plowed in.

ewww dont eat that! hahaha

Remember, dont eat the yellow snow either!!:rotfl::rotfl:

Wait? so was that snow? or Dole Whip? i'm confused.... :confused3

Me and Kiley accidently got some in our mouths this year and the only thing we could get to get that taste out of our mouths was Ice Cream. :rotfl2:

HOLD ON JUST A SECOND! I thought people said don't eat the snow, and then you say it gave you a valid excuse for Ice Cream?! So which is it? Don't eat it? or eat it so you can legitimately say "I NEED that icecream!"

:rotfl:

Oh fiddlesticks! I take it I'm too late for this thread? I was going to comment about how I could relate to not finding that prince charming around my age.....

You are NEVER too late to join in the fun. Make sure you check out the Singles Social Club thread too.

BTW.... :welcome: to the DIS!

By the way, how do we determine the meaning of "young adult?" I like to think of myself as that, but some people say early thirties is old......:rolleyes:

And if you take after Peter Pan and refuse to grow up, does that mean you are eternally a young age? or is it sort of like a set deductible which you apply to your chronological age?

You shouldnt be on here while at work you have a real job unlike me.

Hey! i got a real job too.... don't go DISs'in. :rotfl:

Oh haha. Great! Well, I feel like a kid. I'm just turning 21 in July....
I've considered my age range from 18ish-25. I know I shouldn't be too concerned about age limits but I used to work at a bowling alley and got hit on by grungy middle aged men who weren't too appealing to my taste. For me, trusting my heart to another is kinda hard because when I fall, I fall hard. Know what I mean?

There's your first problem. If the guy is hanging out at a bowling alley, he's PROBABLY not gonna be the best the world has to offer.

Besides that... As others have said, Age is just a number. Maturity is where you wanna go...... and probably the right balance of maturity and knowing how to have fun.

:laughing: I know EXACTLY what you're talking about. When they ask "So do you have a boyfriend?" or say "Tell you're boyfriend he better take care of his beautiful girl..", I pretty much say yeah, I do or alrighty, I'll let him know.
For some reason they don't seem to understand that I'm not interested. :confused3

And you're confused? Central PA isn't really overstocked with the most....intelligent.. of guys. they are out there, but they are harder to locate than you may think. :lmao:

Totally OT, but I just got moved from Earning My Ears to Mouseketeer. Yay!

Ok, back to the conversation. :)

congrats! :banana:

it's funny how the Single's thread posts add up. I didn't start getting ACTIVE again on the DIS until sometime late summer and QUICKLY jumped from Earning my Ears, to Mouseketeer, to the Loud mouthed Veteran I am now. (500posts).

and with as loud mouthed and 'odd' as I am, I'd have probably been tagged by now if the Tag Fairy was single. :lmao:

HOLD ON JUST A SECOND! I thought people said don't eat the snow, and then you say it gave you a valid excuse for Ice Cream?! So which is it? Don't eat it? or eat it so you can legitimately say "I NEED that icecream!"

It was the soap snow at Disney we were talking about dont eat it. It was a total accident that we got it in our mouths but it was a great excuse to get Ice Cream to make the soapy taste go away.:lmao:

What! Oh no!! Waiting is my least favorite thing to do :sad2: I dont want to wait!! lol

Well, they say the best things come to those who wait. :idea: So does that mean the longer we wait, the more charming our prince will be compared to those who have already met theirs? :confused:

If that holds true, I guess I can wait just a little bit longer :rotfl:

Well, they say the best things come to those who wait. :idea: So does that mean the longer we wait, the more charming our prince will be compared to those who have already met theirs? :confused:

no it means that if you wait long enough you will be old,senile and desperate, and any frog...I mean prince will look great :lmao:

no it means that if you wait long enough you will be old,senile and desperate, and any frog...I mean prince will look great :lmao:

Nah. I won't wait around forever. If he doesn't show up, this train is leaving without him. :cool1:

:idea: I'll be single and free to roam forever. Actually, I'm starting to really like the sound of that.... :)

Oh haha. Great! Well, I feel like a kid. I'm just turning 21 in July....
I've considered my age range from 18ish-25. I know I shouldn't be too concerned about age limits but I used to work at a bowling alley and got hit on by grungy middle aged men who weren't too appealing to my taste. For me, trusting my heart to another is kinda hard because when I fall, I fall hard. Know what I mean?

heyyyyyyyyyy what's wrong with grungy middle aged men ..????

:confused3:confused3

Nah. I won't wait around forever. If he doesn't show up, this train is leaving without him. :cool1:

:idea: I'll be single and free to roam forever. Actually, I'm starting to really like the sound of that.... :)

YOU GO GIRL!!! that's what I'm talkin' about...you need to remind yourself that you don't need a man but you would like one to share your time...

YOU GO GIRL!!! that's what I'm talkin' about...you need to remind yourself that you don't need a man but you would like one to share your time...

Hey Hey Men don't need women either.

Ok thats a lie sorry.

Even if it isn't true, those I have yet to meet have *got* to be better than what I've met already :rolleyes1

I am sorry, as a woman I must say that I have needs. . .and those needs can only be filled by a man. . .and surprisingly I am not referring to anything sexual here. Seriously. I know all of you have your mind in the gutter, but hey, not my fault.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter